special chapter;;;

"you came back."
jinyoung smiled.

ever since sujin left, he never heard from her again. he tried looking for her, but nothing came out.

he couldn't find her. despite all that he did, he never managed to locate her. all he could do was pray and wait.

and well, he debuted in the final lineup of produce 101 season 2 and was one of the wanna one members.

ever since he appeared in the show, his popularity had blown up. people would crowd around him when he was in public and he got constant requests for his autograph in school.

he had never felt prouder, but there was just something missing.

he had finally waited till this day, where she now stood before him.

she chuckled and nodded.

he bit his lip.

without any hesitation, he pulled her into his embrace.

she was shocked but soon hugged him back.

after 17362736287273374638826 minutes, they let go of each other.

the both of them stood there awkwardly. it was no surprise. they hadn't seen each other in a while and while they used to talk to each other about almost everything and anything ( except for her leaving ), they now had no topics in common.

"so...... how are you?"
jinyoung asked, attempting to start a conversation.

"i was good really. i learnt so much in america. but i missed korea so, here i am!"
she chuckled

"how did you even get my number?"
he asked, genuinely curious. he had changed his number after produce 101 so there was no way she could have gotten his new number.

she gave a small laugh and mouthed ' i have my sources '

jinyoung figured it out at once.
" its jihyun isn't it."

she nodded, again

" i knew it. thats why she was acting all weird and secretive."
he huffed, pouting in the process.

" i missed you."

" im back now. "

" so it isn't goodbye anymore. its hello again?"
he asked

" yep, hello again. "
she confirmed.

thank you all for 1.6k reads love yall!! also i love exaggerating so don't mind the long string of numbers just let me be.