D

after the breakup, the two decided to stay as friends. they didn't want things between the both of them to become awkward. they also didn't want their 10 years of friendship to ho down the drain.

sujin sighed as she made her way past the school gates. she had been thinking alot about the breakup. deep down inside, she'd regretted insisting on the breakup, but she had to tell herself she wanted to do it.

the struggles in life.

a slight hit on the shoulder immediately snapped her out from her sad, depressing thoughts.

"hey sujin."

she replied her best friend jihyun, with a mere hey. they had been best friends for a really long time and jihyun could tell when sujin was sad.

she knew the whole story about the breakup. it broke her heart to see her two good friends acting this way, but she couldn't do anything.

"you know su, you could just tell jinyoung about your condition. you didn't have to breakup with him you know." jihyun said.

"its not as easy as you think ji, i don't want him to get hurt because of me. i don't want to see him sad." sujin replied, with yet another sigh.

"but su, you're the one hurting. and you haven't even told him. i know he'd want to stay by your side." jihyun preached, in a desperate attempt to get her two friends back together.

they talked all the way until they reached class. i mean- they were talking even after they reached class. that was- until the teacher called for sujin.

she'd known about sujin's condition.

"sujin, take care okay? we'll all miss you alot. you might want to make sure there's nothing left under your desk, you won't be coming from now on so..." miss park trailed off.

tears were visibly forming in the elder's eyes. sujin had been a studious and kind student, one of the best she'd seen.

after four years of teaching, even the teacher found it hard, to say goodbye. it was the last thing her favourite student would hear from her.

"thank you miss park. i'll miss everyone lots too."

the teacher pulled the student into a silent hug, wishing her all the best.

once again;-; im sorry for all the short chapters and i was again too tired to proofread so do pardon me if there are any errors; spelling, grammatical, whatnot. just lmk if there are any mistakes!