I'm Not You, Bethany

Start from the beginning

I hug him. "Thanks, Knox."

"You're welcome."

Hans jumps into the car and he pulls away from the house as the police pull into the driveway. He pulls over as a police officer waves him over.

The officer looks at Hans. "I need you to come to the police station to answer a few questions."

"Okay," he looks at me. "We'll head over their now."

I don't say anything and just look out the window.

The police officer climbs back into his car and he leads us to the police station.

When we get to the station I step out of the car with Knox and Hans.

They are standing in front and behind me.

It looks like they're my bodyguards and I feel safe when they do that for me.

I'm lead to the interrogation room by the cop.

He opens the door for me and lets me walk in before him.

I take a seat behind the desk and I see a two way mirror in the room. A camera is hung up on the wall and it's pointing towards me.

The officer sits across from me and he looks over me. "Are you alright, Miss?"

"Miss Houston," I tell him. "I'm fine." Pointing at the blood I tell him it's blood from a blood bag I was wearing, to make it look like I was injured the ambush at the farm by Bethany.

I tell him what happened from start to finish and how it was self defence when I shot Bethany.

She deserves more than what I did to her.

I'm nothing like her and I'm choosing not to regret my decision of letting her live.

I just hope that she will get the help she needs.

The officer makes notes on what I told him. He walks over to the door. "You can't leave Nashville until I have all the information on what happened at the farm." He shows me to the waiting room where I find my brothers and Evan.

Looking at them I say. "Grow some balls and tell them how you were manipulated by that girl. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Each one of you have told me how much you love me and what happened today is the opposite of what should happen to someone you love."

I refuse to let them see me cry.

Right now I'm pissed at them for the way they've treated me.

It's not going to be easy for me to forgive them.

Evan's face falls when he looks at me. "If I could I would take everything back to so I could save our child." He has tears in his eyes.

I walk over to him and I wrap my arms around him.

I can't let him believe that it's his fault that dot died. I still have dot and he needs to know.

I move his hand to my stomach. "I didn't have a miscarriage. I had to make it look like I did. I wanted Bethany to think she won again, but that's not the case. I won this time. I'm having you're baby, Evan."