Chapter 1

I hope you guys really enjoy this fan fiction of Andrew Davila. I will try my best to update in my spare time and weekly. I hope you guys enjoy this story.

*beep*  *beep*

"5 more minutes." I mumble to myself as I lazily hit the snooze button. "Wake up." My mom barges in my room.

"5 more minutes." I mumble. "You better get up or I will get a bucket of water." She threatens me.

My eyes shoot open and I get up from bed. "I'm up, I'm up." I rub my eyes still sleepy.

"Did you pack everything?" I nod my head. I move to a new school that looks really cool.

Close to my new school is an apartment place. I figured it would be easier for me to live there since I could just walk to school.

Now I don't have to worry about my mom snooping through my stuff, and I'm pretty happy that I don't have to deal with her nagging anymore too.

"Get your things ready I'll be waiting."  She walks out of my room leaving me alone.

Better get dressed. I put on my favorite high waste skinny jeans and a crop top. Once I'm done I grab all my bags and put them in my car.

"Bye mom, I'll miss you." I hug her bye and then leave to the apartments. I didn't want her to see me cry so I held it in. She can still come and visit me all the time though.

🌹🌹🌹

It's breathaking.

I enter the apartment and head to the front desk. I got in line and waited for my turn. I felt something hit me so I turned around quick.

"Watch out." I cross my arms. "S- sorry. I d- didn't mean to hit you." He mumbled the whole time he spoke.

I sigh. "It's ok, sorry for being rude." I scratch the back of neck. "Next." I turned round to see the who the lady is talking to.

Me.

After I finished the lady gave me my key. "Your room will be upstairs just look for b hall and find your room number."

"Thanks." I walk upstairs and do as she says. I enter the room that has a little furniture in here.

There's a couch, and a tv and then it leads to the kitchen, which has the stove the microwave and all that. Down the hallway there are 2 doors right across from eachother.

I was about to enter one of them, but then I heard somebody walk in and I decided to see who it was.

The guy that bumped into me. "What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to be to mean.

"I guess we share apartments." He mumbles. "I can't hear you." I raise an eyebrow. He needs to speak up.

"I guess we're roommates." he says looking down then back up to me. "I didn't know I was going to have a roommate."

He shrugs. "We should hang out some time, and get to know each other." I said and gave him a warm smile.

Maybe then he won't be as shy.

"Sure." He speaks up clearly this time and actually looks at me. "Well I'm gonna go unpack, is there a specific room you want?" I smile.

"Choose which ever one you want."  he says grabbing his bags. I chose the room that was on the left and he got the one that was on the right.

I finally finished unpacking and lauded on my bed about to fall asleep until I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I mumble rubbing my eyes. "Hey, umm... I just wanted to get your name." He said shyly.

"My name?" I ask as I sit up on my bed. "Y- yea." He walks over to me and sits down.

"I'm Julie." I hold out my hand for him to shake. "I'm Andrew, but my friends call me Drew." He takes my hand and shakes it.

"So you still up for hanging out sometime?" He asked as he ran his hand through his hair nervously.

"I was thinking we could go for some coffee tomorrow." I shrug. "That's cool." He said.

"Hey, you want to watch a movie." I ask a little excited. "Sure." I go to Netflix and search for a movie to watch.

"I'll be right back I just need to get some popcorn." I whisper, he nods his head. When the popcorn is fine I grab a sprite from the fridge.

I enter my bed room to see Drew completely focused on the movie. I sit down next to him and offer him some popcorn.

Once the movie ended we decided to watch another one, and another one until we finally fell asleep.

💖💖💖

Thank you so much for reading this story!!! I hope you guys enjoy it!!! Don't forget to vote!

Luv u guys! Xoxo 😘

Byyeee✌

💖💖💖