PLOT EVENT 19 : E.N.D ( BOSS BATTLE ) (( ENDED ))

After the battle with the 00X experiments, The heroes face a new problem with the watch tower crashing and the league mysteriously vanishing.

As panic ensue within the heroes, each doing their part to keep the news away from the public as well as maintain the news. A mysterious message is sent to the Teen Titans teams, the sender claiming to be responsible as well as being the creator of both 00X experiments.

The Titan teams are sent the coordinates of the senders location, now the teams along with a few other individual heroes ( only a select few... It's not meant to be like a big crazy ending, sorry 😅 ) stand before a remote warehouse in the rainforest of the amazon.

All planning on how to face this most dangerous of foe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️ ATTENTION PLAYERS ⚠️ : THIS A SPECIFIC GROUP MISSION AS WELL AS THE FINAL ONE, SO PLEASE IF YOU AREN'T TAGGED IN THE MAIN CHAIN... DON'T JUST APPEAR THERE... WE SHOULD ALL KNOW HOW I WORK BY NOW I ASSUME.

ONLY MEMBERS OF THE TEEN TITANS ARE THOSE TAGGED CAN RP ON THIS EVENT, THAT SAID THIS IS A HIGH RISK EVENT... IF YOU FEEL ITS START GETTING HARD AND UNFAIR, THAT'S BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. BUT YOUR ACTIONS WOULD MATTER IN LEADING TO THE END, SO NO ONE IS USELESS.

AS STATED PREVIOUSLY, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE FINAL RP... THE ONE THAT ENDS ALL, SO PLEASE ROLE PLAYS SHOULD NOT CONTINUE IN THIS BOOK AFTERWARDS....IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU ALL... AND I REALLY WISH WE ENDED ON AN EVEN NUMBER 😂😂

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACK OF IMAGES LIKE MY OTHER ROLEPLAYS... BUT MY OLD TABLET GOT FORMATED AND I HAVE GIVEN UP TRYING TO EDIT SOME MORE IMAGES, ONCE AGAIN SORRY.

LESS I FORGET, THIS IS THE FINAL CLIMAX OF THIS ISSUE... THE WILL BE DEATHS AND SOME RATHER INTERESTING TACTICS I MAY PULL TO DRAG THIS OUT... I APOLOGIZE FOR HAND FOR THAT, BUT BELIEVE ME... YOU SHALL ALL BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS IN THE FOLLOWING ISSUE....YOU HAVE MY LIFE ON THAT.

QUESTIONS HAD CAN BE DIRECTED TO ME ON PM AND ALL RPING TAKES PLACE ON THE MAIN CHAIN.

(I am the only host for this event, so do try to read my comment...i know it's hard since watt pad notifications are about as reliable as my internet speed) let's just have fun and end this with generic plot twists, set up and a bang!!

Thank you all for your time my players, I love you all dearly...MY DELECTABLE LITTLE DEARIESSSSS!!! Apologies there, but I had to say something off or I might sound too corny 😁.

( I'm also sorry if I'm slow to reply sometimes, I'm not exactly free all the time now. )