i'm fattening my self so you wont hesitant to bite me....so, bon appétit..

it's my new story. my first vampire story..wahahaha..i make a vampire story..

read it and hope you enjoy..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

4 years ago

"DON'T EAT THAT YOU STUPID PIG!" my mom yelled.

I drop the cake that on my hand, "I'm sorry momma. I'm hungry"

"eat those veggies. Don't eat that. You'll get fatter. And here you already look like a fat pig."

I get the veggie and go to my room.

my name is Isabella Kendrick and I'm 14. My mom always said I'm fat, but my grannie used to say that I'm thin as a stick. I don't know who is right. But since my grannie die 2 years ago, I more believe what my mom says. I'm fat.

I;m 5,2 and 65 pounds. I always think my sister is fatter than me but my mom says that her body is perfect. She's 5,8 and 120 pounds.

"you'll never can compare your sister." That's what my mom always said.

She's pretty with her strawberry red straight hair, olive skin, emerald eyes, small nose, and pink lips. Everybody adores her. For me, my hair is raven black and wavy on the bottom, pale skin, brown eyes, really small nose (my mom said, I've to thank god that I still can breath with it), and dry pale lips. Everybody said I'm weird.

I ate all the veggies but I'm still hungry. I want that cake, but I'm scared to my mom. I wait til dark and my mom get in her room. I sneaked to the kitchen and took the cake that I want to eat before. After I finish I went outside from the back door. I go to the forest. I have to vomit all the cake or I'll get fat. I cant vomit in my house cause my mom will now then she will beat me like everytime she caught me eat anything but veggies.

I running to the forest until I cant saw my house. I'm scared but I'm more scared to my mom. I hear something on the bushes, I turn around shaking. There's one time that some boys let detached their dogs, and the dogs chased me. They just laughed and said I really suited with a dog's food.

"anyone there?" I asked quietly.there's no answers but I can hear some giggles. I asked again but still there's no answer. When I turn around again, I hear some growls.

I starts shaking and goose bumps. I turn my head and I saw 3dogs gritted their teethes and 4 boys grinning wide.

"run girl, before I release their leashes." A boy said.

I run again ignoring the pain on my feet. I kept hearing the dogs and the laughs. i cant see anything now. It's so dark. I run and screaming til my throat hurts. I tripped by something and I cant stand up again. I hear the come closer. I cried,

"please, don't find me..please don't find me" I repeated it. But my pray failed. The dogs now surrounded me and the boys stand behind them laughing.

"they caught you, weird." One of the boy said.

"you can run no more." Another boy said.

The dogs so closed now, I can feel their breaths and their drools fall on my body. I closed my eyes waiting for them to bit me. But there's nothing happen. I hear sreaming, but its not my voice. I opened my eyes and the dogs were gone. There's 3 boys in front of me, but one of them not of the boys I saw before. He's taller. he's back on me. Suddenly, one boy was thrown, and I cant see the other boy feet, I just see his hair. No more screaming now, only a slurps sound. The tall boy drop the other boy body.

I 'm so scared but I cant move. The tall boy turn around and saw me. He walked toward me and squat. The moonlight illuminate his face. He has blue eyes, his hair is reach to his shoulder. He's gorgeous.

"w-w-what happen to them?" I stuttered.

"i drained them, why? Are they your friends?" he answered husky.

I shook my head, "a-a-are you will drained me too?" I asked.

He looked over my body, then he laughed, "I cant to drained you. You're not appetizing. I don't think you have enough blood to satisfy me."

I stand up and look to the direction I ran before,

"can you go back from wherever you come before?"

I nodded. Before he leave I ask him,

"why I'm not appetizing?"

H chuckled, "you're too skinny. You don't have anything to satisfy me."

"how I can be appetizing?"

He look amused by my question.

"fatten your body, then we'll see later." By that he leaves me.

His word make me made up a decision. I'll fattening myself no matter what my mom said and do to me. He save me and I'll do anything to satisfy him, don't care the consequences.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so??? like it?? hate it??

please comment and vote and fan..

thank u..

-ninda-