Itachi must've realized what he was doing, because he quickly changed his line of sight to Deidara's eyes.

He rolled his eyes and said, "No one's in denial about anything. Anyways," he says, quickly ending his conversation with Deidara.

"Sasuke, I have a small meeting for the debate club after school, so you'll have to stay and wait. Plus I have to talk to you about something important. That's all I came to say." Itachi says.

"And why couldn't you tell me this on the way school?" I ask him.

Itachi shrugs and says "forgot," nonchalantly. I roll my eyes as he begins to walk away.

"Deidara, he was completely staring at your lips earlier." I say to him.

"I know! It was so obvious! He does that whenever I pout, so I pout every chance I get. He's completely attracted to me!" Deidara boasts.

Naruto rolls his eyes at his cousin. "Yeah yeah yeah. Go and torture him more with that pout of yours." He says, while pushing Deidara in the direction where Itachi walked away.

"I will!" Deidara says confidently and runs off in that very direction. Naruto shakes his head.

"Excuse him. He's a hot mess." Naruto says.

"You guys are kind of similar," I replied while closing my locker.

"Please, I may be a mess but not a hot one." He says.

I sling an arm around his shoulder as we begin to walk. "I beg to differ."

Naruto crosses his arms and pouts as we walk to class.

•••

The school day ended and I was looking for Naruto as soon as I exited the classroom. Luckily, it didn't take long. His back was facing my direction as he was talking to Gaara.

I decided to sneak up on him. As I was slowly walking up to him, Gaara seemed to notice me already. I quickly put my index finger on my mouth, telling him to stay quiet. Gladly, he complied and looked back at Naruto.

I continued my plan and snuck behind him, once I was behind him, I trapped his body with my arms, giving him a back hug. I felt him jump as I was doing it.

"Sasuke! Don't do that! You scared the shit out of me." Naruto says.

"Sorry~" I say, poking his cheek with my index finger before resting my head on his shoulder.

Naruto seemed to realize that I wasn't planning on letting him go and continued talking to Gaara.

"So, tell me more about this guy." Naruto says.

"Um, I just don't know. There's something that makes me just wanna.." Gaara trails off, sighing dreamily.

"Who's this guy?" I chime in, letting the curiosity take over.

Naruto looked at Gaara, as if he was asking if it's okay to tell, through his eyes. Gaara gave him a nod.

"Rock Lee." Naruto says.