chapter one.

Sasuke's POV

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"About the new transfers! One is a senior and one is a sophomore. They're so hot!"

"Oh yeah! Aren't they related or something?"

"They have to be! Their genes are holy!"

This is so annoying. I've been hearing about these new "hot transfer students" all morning now. Who can they possibly be? They're probably not even as good looking as me anyway. So what's the big deal?

The bell rang, which meant it was finally lunch time. I got up from my seat, and walked out the classroom. The hallways were crowded with annoying and noisy kids. I rolled my eyes and walked through them without caring who I bumped in to.

No one had the balls to say anything to me anyway.

As I reached the cafeteria, the first person I made eye contact with was Sakura, one of my many annoying fangirls.

"Oh Sasuke!" I heard her yell. She was running towards me at the speed of light. I wanted to run away, but that won't look so manly now would it.

Right when she was about to reach me, Ino, another one of my fangirls, bumped in to her side, making her fall. While she was panting, Ino gave me a bright smile.

Right when she was about to speak, Sakura spoke while getting back on her feet. "What the hell Ino! I was trying to talk to Sasuke you pig!"

"Like I was going to let that happen, billboard brow!"

They started bickering and I saw that as my chance to get away. And that's exactly what I did. I didn't feel like eating so I just sat at my usual table, which had Neji, Kiba, and Shikamaru already sitting at it.

"Sasuke, my man, how's it going?" Kiba said, holding his hand out, waiting for me to clap him up.

As much as I didn't want to, I clapped him up and said, "everyone's annoying as usual," as a response.

I really don't like Kiba. I can tolerate Neji and Shikamaru but Kiba was on a whole different level of annoying. He always smelled like dog and was too loud all the time. On top of that he never knew when to shut the hell up.

Plus, I can never forgive what he did to him. And what he made me do to him.

Unfortunately, I can't let him know that.

"Typical Sasuke. Anyway, have you heard about the transfer students?" Shikamaru said.

"It's been the talk of the school all morning. Who hasn't heard about them?" Neji retorted.

"Ugh. What's so special about them anyway? I'm getting irritated at people constantly mentioning them." I groaned.

"Well according to the girls, they're cousins who have 'hair brighter than the sun and eyes bluer than an ocean' or some shit like that." Neji explained.

Hair brighter than the sun, huh? Doesn't that sound super familiar?

But he wouldn't come back to this shithole anyway.