" Hey, how do you know I live here?" I asked him.

" Oh, you live here? I didn't know. I sort of forgot you where in the car.... HEHE..." He said, laughing nervously in the end. " Well, now I know. Which house?"

" The red one. " I said pointing to the house across his.

He pulled up outside of my house and I took my bag and started to open the car door but he stopped me.

" I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place tonight? Just to talk and get to know etch other better. We're having a baby after all. Unless you parent's are home?" He asked

" Sure, I'd love to come over. And no, no parent's are home." I said.

" Great. Come over when your done. " He said with a big smile.

I nodded, also smiling, and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and opened it. I walked in and before I closed the door I watched as Mark got out of his car. I smiled again, thinking that I was lucky it is Mark who is the father of my baby.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed in normal black jeans and a white button-up. You couldn't see a bump yet, so I was able to wear my jeans. I put my hair in a nice pony-tail and put on some mascara and pink lip-gloss.

Once I was done with my make-up I was finished. I took my phone and put it in my front pocket. I also took my keys and put on a jacket and then left the house. I locked the door and started walking to Mark's house. It had stopped raining an half hour ago, thank god.

I soon arrived to Mark's house and I knocked on the door.

Just a few seconds later the door was opened by Mark. He was wearing a blue shirt and dark blue jeans... YUM! Okay.. I'll stop thinking of Mark's pant's now...

Anyway, Mark stepped aside so that I could walk in and that's what I did. I put my jacket on the hanger in the hall. I then followed Mark as he lead me to the living room. We walked in to the living room and Mark sat down on the couch. I joined him on the couch and I noticed him looking at his hand, like he was nervous. It looked so cute!

" Ehm.. Well, I'm just going to go to the kitchen and see if the food is ready." He said and stood up fast and left.

He cooked me dinner? How sweet!

Mark returned in a few minutes and told me it would take 20 more minutes before dinner is ready. We decided to get to know etch other better by telling our life story's. He started.

" Well, what's there to tell? My father had money and used it to buy my love and my mother didn't really know what love was. She thought it was by smothering me with toys. I have a brother, an older brother, who I love. I havn't seen him since I moved here. I moved here for a fresh start, away from my mother and father. Away from the money. I wanted to make money of my own, by becoming a teacher. That decision my father did not support. I was a disappointment to him, so he cut me from the will, it all goes to my brother, but I love him still because it's not all about the money. That's about it. Nothing interesting. What about you?"

" My childhood up until ten was great. My parent's loved me very much and I loved them. But when I was ten my parent's separated. My father had cheated on my mother with his secretary from work. Soon they divorced and I didn't see my father anymore, not that he cared. He was happy with his new wife and child. My mother took a job as a steward, which meant that she traveled much. At first, when I was 11 my mother hired a 'nanny' to watch over me. But when I was 13 she thought that I was a grown up and was able to take care of myself. The nanny was fired and I was alone. Out of 12 months she's only home for about 2 a year. She's alway's traveling, but I love her because she is working to get money to support me."

Thinking about my father made me sad. I can't understand how he could leave us just like that. I didn't notice that I was crying until I felt Mark's arms around me. I felt safe.

We sat there, in our arms, until it was dinner.

I walked in to his kitchen and saw that he made taco.

" I hope it's okay. I didn't know what you liked, so..." He said nervously.

" It's fine. Thank you." I said with a smile. It really is fine, I love tacos!

After a nice dinner, we watched a movie. ( By nice dinner I mean I didn't throw up for once. )

We watched Knocked up - a similar story to our own ( Except for the drugs : P ). I just hope our story end's the same happy way.

When the time was 6 someone rang the doorbell. Since Mark was in the bathroom, I opened it. Big mistake.

Outside stood a woman - a quite beautiful woman.

" Can I help you? " I asked her.

" Yeah, I'm looking for Mike Torez. Is he here?"

" Yeah, if you don't mind me asking; who are you? " I asked

" Oh, I don't mind. I'm Jenny Torez, Mark's wife."

WTF?!