Just a note by the author

Start from the beginning

•Queenie wasn't going to turn good in the end

Basically it was going to end on a cliffhanger, Queenie would still be evil and rule as queen. The queen would still be on throne, and the ending wasn't going to end well. Not that anyone was going to die, but simply the evil won the crown and the good didn't win. Then I realised that Disney Descendants was Disney channel and Disney channel wasn't going to do something like that.

Ali was going to be their deadly enemy.

Obviously, because Alice and the queen of hearts were enemies, I was going to do the same with their children. Then I wanted to change it up a bit. I ended up making her a bit like Harveys crush, just to give a heartbreaking moment between them.

Ali was actually going to help them become evil.

Basically this idea kept going in and out of my head and I puzzled over this for quite a while. Ali was basically going to find out that they were going to take Bens crown, and she was going to help. And then I thought it would be better if I didn't do that, as it Ali probably wouldn't help her enemy's children, even if they were her friends.

Ali and Harvey weren't going to get together in the end.

Basically Harvey and Ali were either going to stay just friends or become really awkward near each other. I mean, I don't want to die over my otp I created, so I made them get together in the end, cause why not??

I was meant to add a chapter where Audrey teaches a class of cheerleaders, but I forgot that, oops :D

Thank you so much for reading the book, I'm really happy!! I hope you enjoyed it, I have ideas for a second one but I still need to plan it out :D

If you have a chance, maybe check out my other books??
•The Disney mermaids (disney + h20/mako mermaids fanfic)
Winnie the Pooh (fanfic)
•Medusa comes to storybrooke (OUAT fafnic)

Thank you!!
You might see my other stories I have yet to publish!! I have one ready!!
Well, Bye bye!!