"Heyyy." I welcomed, scooting slightly closer to Roy on the sofa so there was enough room for all of us. He didn't seemed to mind, but still looked puzzled at why Jay was here.

"Hey, mama." Jay replied, smirking. Obviously that epiphany still hadn't occurred.

Shane grinning and began to scroll through the menu. "Gaw mate, I'm starved." he said, looking pretty tired.

Jay turned to face him and put a hand against his chest, feigning shock. "Me too, mama. I woke up about a hour ago so I had no time to eat, and I'm huuuuungry!" he chimed, tongue popping after each sentence. The two started to talk more, as Ben skimmed his menu.

I heard Roy sighed and turned to him. "I guess you didn't get told that she was coming, huh?" I inquired, keeping my voice low so only he could hear it.

Roy shook his head. I knew how much Jay's act got on Roy's nerves, whether it had just been under the stress of the competition or not. There were times when Jay said something straight up ignorant or mean, and it was always me and Roy that called him out on it. That may have made Jay think of us as twats, but honestly the act was just so fake and annoying, and even worse when Gia would start teaming up on me. God I hated that one track minded, wonky eyelashed cunt. She said some funny things but she was just so... ignorant.

"If he tries any bullshit then this chola's got your back okay? And you can just, I don't know, fling pieces of pizza in his hair or some dumb shit." I again spoke quietly.

Roy cracked a smile, and a little laugh, and grabbed my hand, giving it a light squeeze before we turned back to listen to Jay's transparent bullshit. As I caught Ben's eyes, I noticed him wiggling his eyebrows at me, over the top of his menu. I mouthed 'shut up' at him with a grin, before we were interrupted by a waitress.

Shane ordered a salad with no dressing, Jay ordered some kind of pasta, Ben ordered a small anchovy pizza, and Roy ordered something that didn't sound like it was in English, but I heard the word chicken so I assumed it was that. Of course, I ordered a large pepperoni pizza with extra EXTRA cheese, which caused everyone to look at me judgementally as I laughed.

When it arrived, the pizza was fucking massive, and it was almost too big. But no pizza was too big for Daniel 'motherfucking' Noriega the pizza destroyer, so I wasn't fussed. We dug right in, though Courtney was slightly more delicate in it than the rest of us. My pizza came with a fork but I did it the way my mom taught me, and picked each of the four pieces up with my hands.

Roy laughed. "Shane, I thought I said you said you were starving? Why not order something bigger than a salad?"

Shane looked up, eyes wide and confused. "I know, I'm not gonna ruin my perfectly good body with bad fats just cos I'm very hungry. Anyway, salads are the only thing I can trust when I go to a place for the first time."

Roy scoffed, taking a bite of his food. "Meh, I just say fuck a perfect body, and just stuff your face like Danny, here."

I looked at him, feigning hurt. "Bitch! I can eat pizza and still have a great body!" I laughed, still eating.

"Hog body." Shane murmured, playing it off as a cough for a joke, though all of us heard her.

I stared her down, before taking a big bite of pizza, and licking right up the side of Shane's face. We all burst out giggling, except for Shane, who sat there in partial disgust, and partial humour. I got back to eating pizza, with a smug look on my face.

Around a half hour later, we were laid back, completely full, and I was slightly sleepy. I burped.

"You're such a lady." Roy laughed, grinning sweetly, and also looking quite sleepy.

"More than you'll ever be." Jay remarked, sipping some juice.

I internally rolled my eyes and groaned, and I sat back. Well, here we go, it's kicking off again. Roy squeezed my hand once more.

He sighed. "You do realise I'm less of a bitch out of drag, right?" There was a pause, and a stroked my thumb across his palms, in an effort to calm him down. "But... if you really wanted to got there, that at least us two 'ladies' got to the top three, and didn't have a tantrum and leave on a comedy challenge. I thought you did funny?"

Me, Shane and Ben exhaled, all giving each other an all knowing look. Before Jay could retort, I butted in, and placed a hand on Roy's leg to tell him to stop. I saw Jay getting emotional, and I didn't want this turning into Untucked, restaurant edition.

"Jay, can I talk to you in the toilets for a sec?" I asked, getting a nod from him. We both headed that way, and Roy gave me a massive over done eye roll, and made a silent hand motion of Jay being so overdramatic and talkative.

"How come you're always on Bianca's side?" he asked, sitting on a ledge by the sinks, when we were alone.

I sighed. "I'm not always on her side. I didn't like to be on anyone's side."

"I know, but you always seem to follow what she says. And you both just gang up on me."

I looked concerned, and handed her a tissue to wipe up her slightly smudged mascara. "See that's how I felt about you and Gia, but I know she's not really like that-"

Jay sighed and wiped his eyes. "I wish you were more like Gia, honestly."

I stared at her in disbelief, my mouth agape. "Dude, I thought we had sorted this! And why the fuck would you say something about me like that? Me and Gia are two different people and I've known you for fucking years! How dare you!"

Jay sneered. "I thought you would like it if I was more like Bianca. I was just telling the truth."

I just stared at him, the monster he'd just shown himself to be since drag race. I didn't know this person. "Bianca does it as a joke. That didn't sound like a joke, Ganj. That fucking hurt."

Jay stared at me. "Latrice was right, you probably do have some weird crush on her." With that he stormed out, and I couldn't bring myself to follow her. I just froze in the same position, taken aback but what had just happened. I smashed my fist into a mirror, not caring if it hurt, and ended up making a large cut on my knuckle. I didn't care. Everything was just such a mess.

I sat down on the ground, and sobbed.