He was wearing dark blue jeans, and a smart black button up shirt. Roy always made me look like ratchet street trash, and honestly I didn't mind that anyway.

Shane and Ben had already left to go out, so the place was pretty much empty. We took a cab into the central square, where most of the stores were, and started walking to Starbucks. We had our heads faced downwards, and our hands firmly tucked in our pockets so hopefully we wouldn't be recognised. My hair was still slightly damp and I didn't want to look like a tired mess in any photos.

We managed to make it to the coffee place, and I took two seats near the back of the Starbucks, and furthest away from the window. We were tucked up in a corner facing away from everyone else. I gave Roy a couple dollars to get me a frappe, but he insisted that he would get it himself.

Honestly, he played such a bitch onstage, but he was actually such a sweetheart out of drag. It was part of the reason I loved him. I paused, and was immediately thrown back into the torrential storm that was my feelings. I sighed, hiding my head in my hands. I felt a little better knowing that Ben knew, but I still had the huge task of telling Roy. He was so good to me, and I didn't was to spoil that. I knew there would be a time to tell him, but I wasn't quite sure when that time was going to be.

"Here's your sugar infused mess, you mess." Roy chuckled, placing it next to my head, and I lifted myself off the table and smiled, quickly sipping that said mess up in less than a minute.

Roy watched me, slowly sipping his cappuccino, before his face formed into a smirk. "The boys must love you."

I almost choked on the little bit of coffee in my mouth, as the dirty joke sunk in. "I'm a woman of many talents."

Roy rolled his eyes, and hid a large toothy smile behind his coffee cup. I kept nudging his legs as I swung my feet back and forth, so he started nudging mine also. His legs were long and thin, so I couldn't help but come into contact with them as I kicked them out.

A while later, we walked out of the Starbucks, and slowly made our way to the restaurant. We made small talk mostly about food, until we got there, with five minutes to spare. The restaurant was dark, and cosy, with jazz music quietly filling the silence. We were led to our reserved seat, a booth near the back, lit by candlelight.

I immediately flopped down on the sofa, scanning the menu, and Roy sat, leaving at least a metre between us, so it wouldn't be awkward. All I really wanted to do, was lean on his shoulder, and hear his laughter rumbling against his chest. Nevertheless, I quickly skimmed through the mains, and my eyes lit up as I noticed a category labelled 'pizza'.

"Oh fuck yes!" I exclaimed, grinning massively.

Roy just gave me a questioning look. I smiled even wider, my eyes bright and excited. "THEY HAVE PIZZA, BITCH." I hissed across the table, laughing to myself.

He smirked. "You like pizza?" he asked, not prepared at all for me to drown him with my love and knowledge of delicious pizza.

"I. LOVE. PIZZA." I stated clearly, not able to stop grinning. I hadn't had pizza in at least a couple months, due to filming drag race, and having to stay in a hotel far from Azusa, where I knew my surroundings. Of course I don't know where to get a good fucking pizza?

The pizza conversation was cut short as Shane, Ben and Jay (Laganja) entered the restaurant. Jay had dyed his hair green, and wore a t shirt of a weed leaf. Typical Ganj. I was actually pretty happy to see him, as I hadn't properly talked to him without cameras since we'd entered drag race. I knew how Roy and Jay would clash, but I just hoped to God that after I had rekindled my friendship with Jay at the reunion, that he wouldn't start any drama. Maybe he'd even had some kind of epiphany, and stopped the whole 'mama' act.