31

Two months later

GAME DAY 

STANFORD v PSU

Welcome and good afternoon, we're live at Jefferey Field in Pennsylvania, where number one PSU are set to meet number three Stanford for the semi-finals of the Final Four

Welcome and good afternoon, we're live at Jefferey Field in Pennsylvania, where number one PSU are set to meet number three Stanford for the semi-finals of the Final Four. It will be one of the greatest game this year, as the stadium is sold-out for the first time : 5'000 people are awaited to come and see its women's soccer team in action. 

Just as a reminder of the latest NCAA drama : number two UCLA will host number four Harvard as they relive an old rivalry. 

Penn State, on the other hand, has had a tremendous second half of the season, winning every game they've played - included against UCLA and Stanford - which brought them first of the table, securing the shield. 

But today, everything's about winning, as kick-off is in one hour. 

______________________________

5:45

The final whistle blows. 

Sam looks at the sky, obviously guttered : they delivered a good fight, but fell short in extra time. The final score speak for itself : 1-0 that reflect PSU's perfect defense and midfield. The Stanford captain restrain herself from tearing up : they gave everything today, and they have nothing to feel bad about. 

That's obviously what coach Harvey's speech was all about : it was a good experience for the young players that will take over after the older girls are gone. They still have the 3rd place match to play in less than a week. 

They have to bounce back. 

"Good job, Sammy" a voice says from behind the captain, who turns around and smiles.