YN: Yea I did. What about you?

Mom: Yes, I slept very well.

Y/N: That's great.

Mom: Oh my! You're going to be late!! Here's ur lunch. Now gogogo!!!

Y/N: Thanks mom. Byee~♡♡

I walk through the door really quickly.

I was on  my way to school. I get more nervous as I get closer to school with each step i take.

Y/N: Woah, these roads filled with sakura trees are MAD pretty.

*you arrive in front of the school*

Y/N: i'm here already... here goes nothing...

I take a deep breath and step into the school's territory. *bell rings* Whew, I came here just in time!

I start looking for my classroom. I think it was 2-3..? Oh! There it is!

Y/N: It's okay, Y/N... You'll be fine.

As soon as I walk in, everyone's eyes are glued to me. Fuck, this is so nerve wrecking...

Teacher: Oh! You must be the new student. Come up here and introduce yourself to everyone.

Y/N: Hello, my name is Y/N and i hope we get along well.

"You're really pretty!!" I heard someone shout

Y/N: Thank you...

Teacher: please be nice to Y/N and show her around, okay? Ok, Y/N go ahead and sit in the empty seat.

I go sit in my seat

???: Hello~

Y/N: Oh um.. hi

Sunjae My name is Yook Sungjae. Since your new, I thought i would warn you about this kid named Kim Taehyung and his gang.

Y/N: Why? Are they dangerous?

Sungjae: Kind of, yes. He likes to toy around with girls. And he's a trouble maker. So just be careful, ok?

Teachet: Sungjae!! You can get to know Y/N after thr class ends. But now, class is in session so be quiet.

Sungjae: Sorry ma'am.

The lesson runs by quickly.

--

As soon as class ends, i go up to my locker. While i was putting books in the locker, someone's hand slaps against my locker.

??: Sweet, new toy for me.

I turn around and look at the person. It was a tall boy, MAD HOT, and definitely my type.

Y/N: Who are you?

??: I'm surprised you havent heard about me yet.

Y/N: You're full of yourself, aren't you?

Taehyung: No, I'm Kim Taehyung.

Y/N: oh, so it's you.

Taehyung: So you Have heard bout me.. from who?

Y/N: What happens if I dont tell you?

He starts leaning closer to my face

Taehyung: Hm.. I don't know.. *tries to flirt*

Y/N: Nice try, u can stop now.

Taehyung: Oh? You're different..

Y/N: What do you mean?

Taehyung: Doesn't matter... See you later cutie~

I look at him just walking away.

Y/N: What the fuck.. 'you're different' Lmao wtf. But i have to admit, he's extremely attractive.

WTF am i even saying? GET A HOLD OF URSELF, Y/N!!