💋Ep.1

Y/N: I will miss you so much T_T

Tana: We can always facetime^^

Y/N: i know but...

Tana: don't be so sad!! Look on the bright side! It's a new chapter in your life. You'll meet new people.

*Speakers in the airport speaking*

Y/N: You're totally right! I'll try to make new friends there.

Tana: I'm sure they will adore you! Have a safe trip and message me whem you land. BYE!

Y/N: Bye...

--

I board the plane and sit down. My grandma isn't feeling too well so we have to move to korea. I'll miss my friends A LOT for sure... what if the kids there dont accept me? Ugh, crazy thoughts are running through my mind..I'll just take a nap...(?)

--

Mom: Y/N..... Y/N... Y/N!!!!!!!!!! Y/N, WAKE UP! Y/N, come on, wake up. We've arrived.

Y/N: Oh we did...?

Y/N: Did i really sleep that long? *shrugged*

Mom: come on, sweetie. The taxi is waiting for us.

"I landed safely :)" i messaged Tana
Now another 2 hr drive... i sighed. As we get in the car, "Lucky Strike" by Maroon 5 is blasting through the speakers.

Driver: Good evening, where would you like to go? *smiles*

Mom: We would like to go to Seoul please.

Driver: Alright ma'am.

2 hours later

We finally arrive at our destination. If i were to be honest with you...the house doesn't seem THAT bad...i heard it's fully furnished.

Mom: The house looks even better in real life than in photos! Do you like it Y/N?

Y/N: Yea, It's fine.

Mom: Alrighty then..

Y/N: I'll go to my room now.. I'm really exhausted. I'll talk to you in the morning.

As I walk into the house, the first thing I notice is Living Room. My mouth forms into an 'o'. It's beautiful and modern. This was a house everyon would dreaming of living in.// I make my way upstairs to my bedroom. After looking around, i plop onto the bed.

Y/N: wow, this is incredibly comfortable.

Y/N: it seems that I'll enjoy living in this house..

I unpack most basic things and change and go to sleep

-------💤💤

I was woken up by my alarm going off.

Y/N: It's a start of a new life.. whoo..AND it's the first day of school, fuck... i hope i dont mess up and stutter like big ass loser.

Pressures real, i can tell you that😫

I step unto the bathroom. It was really... Really.. clean. I brush my teeth, do my makeup, and put on my uniform.

Y/N: I look good in this! I've never thought wearing a uniform can be this enjoyable.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen

Mom: Good morning Sweetie.

Y/N: Good morning, mom.

Mom: Did you sleep well in the new bed?