Curse of the Black Spot

Start from the beginning

"Boo!" Two voices were heard from behind him making the Doctor turn to see the Stone and Amy in a pirates coat, hat and to complete the look they each had a sword.

"I suggest you put that gun down before somebody gets hurt." The Stone warned pointing her sword at the captain, Amy doing the same.

Avery warily placed the gun on the floor and kicked it over to Amy who picked it up and slung it overboard. "The rest of you, on your knees."

"Dear?" The Doctor looked at the Time Lady then looked between the two ginger woman. "Amy, what are two you doing?"

"Saving your life," Amy replied sounding slightly nervous. "Okay with that, are you?"

"Put down the sword," Avery warned. "A sword could kill us all."

"So could the water." The Stone countered with narrowed eyes. "Didn't stop you from trying to throw my husband overboard did it?"

The Doctor smiled slightly before looking over to the other sailors as there was a loud cry. One of the men jumped forward with a sword and clashed it with the Stone. Amy's eyes widened as she jumped back. The Doctor cried out trying to run forward only to be grabbed by Avery and held back helplessly watching as his wife had a sword fight with the sailors.

They moved up the stairs the Stone backing up as Amy jumped in starting to sword fight forcing the sailors to back up before she turned around ran back up the stairs and grabbed a rope swinging across with it slashing at the sailor holding Rory.

"You have killed me." The sailor that was holding Rory stared at her while the Stone frowned placing the sword in her hand down.

"No way." Amy scoffed. "It's just a cut."

"Slightly rubbish pirates." The Stone frowned.

"One drop, that's all it takes. One drop of blood and she'll rise out of the ocean."

"Come on, I barely even scratched him." Amy rolled her eyes. "What are you all in such a huff about?"

Amy then made for another swing and was grabbed from behind, the Stone yelped as one of the sailors managed to sneak behind and grab her, Amy dropped the cutlass out of fright, Rory grabbed it but cried out as it cut him.

"Er, Stone," he frowned showing him palm at her. "What's happening to me?"

"She can smell the blood on your skin. She's marked you for death."

"She?"

"A demon, out there in the ocean."

"Okay." The Doctor grinned wiggling out of Avery's grip, he moved over to the Stone and pulled her out of the grip of the pirate who held her before moving his arm around her waist before they both continuing to wander around the sailors before stopping in front of Rory and looking at his hand. "Groovy. So not just pirates today. We've managed to bagsy a ship where there's a demon popping in. Very efficient. I mean, if something's going to kill you, it's nice that it drops you a note to remind you."

"I don't think it's nice that anything is going to kill anyone. I find it rather rude." The Stone said before frowning as wordless singing began making the Time Lords curiously look around. "I suppose that isn't someone's iPod..."

"Quickly now, block out the sound." The sailor Amy cut said to Rory as he put his fingers in his ears.

"What?" Rory blinked.

"The Creature," Avery explained. "She charms all her victims with that song."

"Oh, great." Rory rolled his eyes. "So put my fingers in my ears, that's your plan? Doctor, Stone, come on. Let's go. Let's get back to the er..." He blinked. "Back to the er..." He then started giggling with the sailor with his fingers in his ears.