Curse of the Black Spot

Start from the beginning

"Well, er, I want to say multidimensional engineering, but since you had a problem with sensors, I won't go there." The Doctor muttered as the Stone sighed lightly shaking her head once more. "Look, I'm the Doctor, this is my wife the Stone." He grinned wrapping an arm around the Time Lady before nodding at their companions. He then moved away turning and pointing at the humans. "And this is Amy and Rory. We're sailors, same as you." He said then turned and headed back to stand beside the Stone who swallowed hard seeming to lose quite a bit of the colour in her face which made the Doctor worry as he wrapped an arm around her before looking back at Avery or what would have been the man. Instead, the Doctor found himself looking down into the barrel of a gun pointed at his head. "Except for the gun thing. And the beardiness."

"You're stowaways." He blankly replied not seeming amused. "Only explanation. Eight days, we've been stranded here, becalmed. You must have stowed away before we sailed."

"Now what do we do with 'em?" One of the pirates asked.

"Oh, I think they deserve our hospitality," Avery replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Time Lords and water weren't the two best things in the world to mix, especially when there was a high risk of drowning. Regeneration was also not possible if the Time Lord died from drowning. The lungs would fill and the process wouldn't start quick enough. Yet with this knowledge, the Doctor was still quite calm as he shifted slightly on the narrow plank. The Stone being forced to watch beside Amy, the two on the ship with Avery's men, their hands held behind her back.

The men laughed at the Doctors unsteady feet. "I suppose that laughing like that is in the job description." The Doctor asked looking back over his shoulder, mainly to give the Stone a reassuring smile. "Can you do the laugh? Check. Grab yourself a parrot. Welcome aboard."

"Stocks are low. Only one barrel of water remains. We don't need four more empty bellies to fill. Take the doxies below to the galley. Set them to work. They won't need much feeding." Avery ordered as two of the pirates forced the Time Lady and Amy away from them.

"Doxies." The Doctor muttered with narrowed eyes. "That's offensive. My wife is nothing of the sort thank you very much."

"Yeah, thanks for having my back sweetheart." The Stone muttered with the shake of her head.

"Rory?" Amy shouted over to him as the two were moved away. "A little help?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "Hey, listen, right? She's not a doxy and neither is the other woman!"

"I didn't mean just tell him off." She rolled her eyes. "You're almost as bad as the Doctor."

"Hey!" The Doctor protested.

"She's telling the truth sweetheart." The Stone shrugged before letting out a yell as she was pushed below deck. "Thanks anyway."

Amy was pushed in next while the Doctor was still standing on the plank, faintly he heard the Stone and knew her and Amy were going to somehow help him and Rory escape.

The Time Lady thought for a moment before frowning, feeling Amy lightly tap her shoulder she turned around then grinned and took her beanie off her head and replaced it with a pirates hat while Amy grabbed one of the swords off the floor the pair grinning at each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are the rest of the crew?" The Doctor questioned. "This is a big ship. Big for five of you. I suppose the rest of them are hiding someplace," he shrugged holding his nose preparing to jump. "And they're going to jump out and shout boo."