Evan shakes his head. "I can't deal with this right now. Go home, Ari." He grabs my arm before I can walk away. "Not my place, but yours." He walks away from me.

Ethan's girlfriend walks over to him and she pulls him towards her while he cries.

Tears begin to fall down my face. "I was going to tell you the day I was pushed down the stairs. Instead I ended up in hospital being told that I lost the baby." I tell Ethan.

Ethan holds his arm out to me and I go inside the hug between him and his girlfriend.

She looks at me. "I'm sorry to hear about you're child."

I look at her. "It's not you're fault. The one responsible is on that stage trying to make people think I'm a decievable woman." Turning towards Ethan I say. "I wanted to tell you, but when I was ready."

Taking a deep breath I say. "This wasn't the time and place that I wanted it revealed." Wiping my face I add. "The person I love the most in this world hates and I don't blame him."

Pulling away from the hug I head to the door and leave The Wilson Mansion.

I look at the beautiful Victorian building before I leave.

Walking out the gate I flag down a by passing taxi and I climb in.

The driver looks at me. "Where to miss?"

I give him the address to my place and I lie my head against the seat.

My phone starts going off.

It's probably my family.

Looking at my phone I see that it's Mom calling me.

I can't face my family at the moment. All I need is time to myself.

As soon as the taxi comes to a stop in front of my place I pay him before climbing out.

Making my way to the door I see paparazzi surrounding my place.

They take photos of me and they ask me questions.

I ignore them and put in the code for the building.

The door opens and I walk in.

Nick is sitting behind his desk.

"Miss Houston, is everything okay."

I shake my head. "No, it's not Nick. My life has come crumbling down and I don't know how to fix it."

He hugs me. "It will get better in time. Is there anyone I can call for you?"

I shake my head. "I can't face anyone at the moment. If anyone comes looking for me, please tell them I'm not here. Also can you let the other guards know too."

"Okay, Miss Houston."

I wipe my face and head straight to my room.

Opening the door I head straight to the bathroom. I pull out the pregnancy test that I brought this morning.

I was supposed to take the test after the party with Evan with me.

Now I need to know if I'm pregnant or not.

Pulling the packet open I read the instructions for the test. I sit on the toilet and put the test between my legs.

Once I've peed on the stick I put it on the sink.

I finish on the toilet and then wash my hands. I set the timer and wait for the results of the test.

Leaving the bathroom I head to my room and throw myself on the bed.

I begin to cry.

After a couple of minutes, I hear the timer go off and I walk to the bathroom.

My heart begins to race as I look at the test.

Clear as day are two pink lines.

I'm pregnant.

Placing a hand on my stomach I whisper. "I'm not going to allow anyone to harm us, dot."

I wipe my face and take a deep breath.

I need to get away for awhile, but where am I going to go?

Walking into the dining room I pick up the home phone and call my parents driver.

Hans: Hello, this is Hans.

Me: Hi, it's Ariana. Are you working tonight?

Hans: No, I'm not. If you need me to pick you up I will.

Me: I'll give twelve grand to get me out of Los Angeles in the next half hour.

Hans: I'm on my way. Do you have any specific place you want to go?

Me: Can you take me to Nashville? I need to be far from this City.

Hans: I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Where do you want me to park the car?

Me: Around back. There's paparazzi outside my condo and I don't want them to know what's going on.

Hans: Okay, bye Miss Houston.

I pack some clothes into a suitcase and then I open my safe and pull out the twenty thousand I keep in cash in there.

I kept this cash in there for something like this.

I don't want anyone to bother me for while. I just need to disappear.

It will be better for everyone if I'm gone.

I put my phone charger in my overnight bag and pack some clothes for a couple days.

When I'm ready I will call my family and let them know I'm safe.

***