Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower

Start from the beginning

"Hell yeah! I've been waiting to get back out there and when they called me, I couldn't pass up this opportunity. This is definitely a big thing for me and the pay is damn good too." She said keeping all of her movements at minimum while she spoke.

"Well I'm glad you're progressing in your craft babe." I chuckled. "Now, do you want this M.A.C Matte RubyWoo or this Colourpop Matte Creeper?" I asked her as I held both tubes up in front of her face so she could choose. I personally would go with Colourpop, it was one of my favorite inexpensive brands and it worked well.

"I think I'm sticking with Ruby," she spoke and I nodded as I put her lip on and topped her look off with some M.A.C finished and she was as good as done. She opened her eyes and sat upright in the mirror so she could see and she smiled. I finished just as one of the head workers for the company was strolling by and stopped at the chair to give Lauren an ounce over. I smiled at the face of approval from the woman in charge around here, it felt good.

"Awe, you look fabulous Ms.Lauren. You made a great call having your very own come in to do both makeup and hair, we might just have to add her to the glam squad permanently. You're definitely a talented young woman Ms.Kamille," the woman said with a smile as she applauded my hard work and talent. Hard work did pay off.

"Thank you, it has been a pleasure to be here." I smiled.

"Oh, it's such a pleasure to have you. Now, Ms.Lauren we need you over with the stylist to get ready for the shoot. I don't want to hold you ladies up for the entire day, there is so much to L.A you both should see and experience before you leave tomorrow." The woman said and Lauren nodded as she stood up from the chair. I wished her well and just like that she was off to get dressed.

In the meantime, I cleaned up the area that I'd occupied to get my bestfriend ready for the shoot. I packed all of my makeup utensils and products back into the suitcase along with my hair equipment and set my things to the side for when I left. Once everything was in place, I took the time to explore the set for a moment. It was at the top of some fancy building here. We were getting ready inside and the shoot would take place outside on the rooftop of here.

In the midst of my exploring, it was just my luck I found myself a full body mirror to venture in. I grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket and began to snap a couple pictures of my own, I mean that was the reason we were here anyway. I took a couple fun pictures. I couldn't decide on which one to post, so I decided to just post all of them. It would surely be a flood on my feed today, so I went to the chair that Lauren had once occupied and let them be seen.

@Xo

@Xo.Kamille: drippin' on em til its flooded 💧😛
___________________________________________________
-@KJBallin_: dang shorty, are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see 😏❤️ #MySisterDoperThanYours 🤞🏽
-@G.DaDon: Issa wifey ❤️
-@XoKamille: @KJBallin_ @G.DaDon ❣️