XXX

Saturday

Saturday

Alina

I locked my door quickly before running over to the elevator where Justin was already waiting. I got in just before the doors closed and pecked his lips, standing beside him as I tried to catch my breath.

"That was close," he said.

"I know, almost lost an arm," I joked as I put my gloves on.

"Did you bring a scarf and a beanie?" Justin asked looking down at me. He was wearing a beanie, a scarf and some gloves.

"No, it can't be that cold besides, my hands are what get the coldest," I replied, buttoning up my coat.

"It's freezing Lina, you really should go back and get a scarf and a hat," he suggested.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes, "I don't like wearing beanies."

"Don't roll your eyes at me," he said in a stern tone, "Don't say I didn't tell you so when we walk outside and you're freezing your ass off."

"I won't," I confidently said as the doors opened and I walked out. We walked out and as soon as I pushed the door open, I felt a rush of ice cold air hit my face making me shiver. I kept my cool and began walking down to his car.

I saw him smirking out of the corner of my eye as I rushed to get in his car. He unlocked it and I quickly got inside shutting the door behind me. Thankfully he kept his mouth shut and began driving.

The sun was setting, making the sky look a gorgeous orange color with hints of purple across it. We drove downtown and found parking before beginning to walk.

Justin was so right and I hated it. I was freezing my ass off and had to pee really bad. Justin kept his silence just watching me as I shivered. We reached a crosswalk and stood waiting for the light to turn green for us. He faced me and watched as I subtly bounced around doing the pee dance.

"I told you it was cold," he said.

"Ugh I know I should have listened to you," I said groaning.

Suddenly he pulled my pink beanie out from his left pocket and my black scarf from his right. I bit my lip watching as he placed the beanie on my head and wrapped the scarf around my neck. "Luckily, I'm here to save the day. I grabbed these from your apartment while you were in the bathroom."

I smiled at him and stood on my tippy toes to peck his lips, "Thank you."

It almost slipped out of my mouth. I almost called him 'babe'. I was so fucking close to saying it thank God I stopped myself. After all, we weren't technically dating since we hadn't talked about it or made it official.

"No problem," he said leaning in to kiss me again.

The light turned green and we began crossing the street with the large group of people around us.