XX

Justin

You know that itch you get right dab in the middle of your back and when you try to scratch it, it's impossible to reach? It annoys the living shít out of you and will continue to until you get someone to scratch it for you.

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

I walked down Michigan avenue past the various stores filled with people shopping in them. I was headed towards the dry cleaning at the end of the street to pick up a suit I had gottened tailored. As I walked I decided to take in the view. I looked into the windows of some of the shops until I reached a restaurant. When I looked around, a beautiful round ass caught my attention. As soon as my eyes moved to the girl's brown hair I realized who it was. I watched as a waiter took her to her table where that asshole guy was.

I rolled my eyes the instant I saw him. Okay, I'll admit it, I'm jealous. Extremely jealous.

God, that tight pink dress that perfectly complimented her ass only worsened this itch. I definitely had blue balls by now. It's been how long? A couple of months? I'll admit, I resorted to another way of feeling relief but that really didn't do too much. I haven't brought myself to go look for another girl because for one, I've been busy. And secondly because there's no one else that could make me feel the way she does.

I sucked my teeth and continued making my way to the dry cleaners. Once I got there I pushed the door open.

"Hello. Good evening," Tammy said. (Tell me why the first thing that popped up into my head was an Asian lady lmao I'm so racist)

"Good evening, I came to pick up the suit I dropped off last week," I said handing her my receipt.

"Let me get that for you," she said.

"Thank you," I said leaning against the counter. I looked around and saw a stunning girl standing at the other counter looking at her receipt. Her dirty blonde hair flowed down her shoulders. She wore a black crop top and a pair of light wash jeans that hugged her waist and accentuated her ass.

As soon as I felt her about to look up I looked away. I felt her eyes on me as I looked inside the rows and rows of clothes.

One of the ladies that worked here came back with a grey dress in a bag and handed it to her.

She paid her and then started walking towards the door but we made eye contact before she got there.

"What's the special event?" I asked.

"Wedding, my sisters to be exact," she said.

"Here you go," the lady that was helping me said.

"How much?"

"65," she said.

I handed her four twenty dollar bills as I turned around to look back at the girl.

"What about you?"

"Photography event," I said.

"You'd look amazing in a suit," she said.

"Thank you," I said waking closer, "maybe we can be each other's company." (😂 I can't. I'm laughing too hard rn, it's not even funny but can you just imagine him saying that with a serious face? oml)

She blushed as she looked down, "Why don't we go to my place?"

"I'd love that," I said as I waked ahead of her, opening the door for her.

I'm finally going to get relief for this damn itch.

(I'm still laughing...)

Alina