XXVIII

I sang my entire way to Justin's place

I sang my entire way to Justin's place. In between songs I asked myself if I looked okay. He asked me to wear something nice but I had no idea what to wear, so I just wore a simple dress.

Once I was standing in front of his door, I rubbed my hands on my thighs trying to dry the sweat offf, then I knocked.

He opened the door and smiled before saying, "Look who dressed up."

I rolled my eyes as I walked inside, "You said something nice."

"I know, I hope there's something nice under there too," he chuckled.

I playfully smacked his arm and he laughed before walking away. I placed my purse down on the counter and leaned against it waiting for him to come back.

He walked back towards me with a camera in his hands. He pointed it at me when I heard the shutter.

"Stop," I said covering my face.

"Come on, you're absolutely gorgeous," he said bringing the camera up to his eye.

I felt the flash this time and he reached towards me to pull my hand away from my face.

"Model for me," he said.

"I'm camera shy," I said.

"You're not dick shy, so pretend the camera's my dick and be good to it," he said.

I rolled my eyes again, turning around. I felt the flash again and again before he walked in front of me and started taking more pictures.

"I found an ad..." he said as he took more pictures. I finally looked up and let a small smile out as he continued talking, "a modeling ad... you could get some experience in modeling and you're absolutely gorgeous."

"Why thank you," I started, "But I think I'll stay behind the camera."

I covered the lens up and he brought the camera down letting me press my lips against his.

"It's like a program teaches you about modeling," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, all you have to do is apply and send in your profile. I'll even help you make it," he said.

"Hmm... okay," I agreed. He leaned in and kissed my lips before pointing his camera back at me and taking a few more shots. He then gave me directions as to where I should stand so he could take more pictures of me. After a while I got tired of him taking pictures so I took his camera and ran with it around the couches and into the living room area.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

"Catch me if you can," I said running into the kitchen and around the kitchen island. I stood behind the sink while he stood on the other side waiting to see my next move.

"Oh I can catch you all right," he said.

I giggled and took a picture of him before running to the left. He caught up to me and I turned towards the other way running again in the opposite he started running in the same way as me until he caught me right in the middle, wrapping his arms around me, "got you."