IV

I got to work right on time with Bieber's coffee and my iced latte. Yesterday, I didn't get to finish everything on the list so the first thing on today's list was fix papers in my office. The next thing was photoshoot. The third said lunch with me again? And the fourth was take over Myra's desk.

Myra's desk? I can't do that... I dropped off his coffee and made my way over to my desk to place my things down. I walked back to his office and asked, "What would you like me to organize in here?"

"All of these papers," he said pointing to the tons of stacks of papers on his desk.

"Are you kidding? That's going to take a week," I exaggerated.

"Tsk, get to it then," he said.

My hands balled up into fists and I was ready to roll my eyes at him. Don't roll your eyes Lina, chill. "How do you want me to organize the papers?"

"File anything that has my writing on it, if it doesn't then put it in this box and throw it in the closet by the stairs," he said.

I nodded and grabbed a stack of papers starting to look over them. I sorted them out putting most of the first stack in the box since everything was blank or from five months ago. Mr. Bieber never took his eyes off of me. It's started making me feel uncomfortable to the point where I looked up at him and put my hands on my waist, "Can I help you with something?"

"No why?" He asked looking at his computer screen.

"Ever since I got in here," I started then looked at the clock above the door, "which was half an hour ago, you haven't taken your eyes off me."

"I like looking at you, is that a problem?" He turned his head towards me.

I shook my head and went back to work. I don't know if I like his bluntness or not, sometimes he's a little too blunt. There's a limit to what should be said.

After a few hours of fixing his desk, and him looking at me then pretending like I didn't notice, I was almost done.

"So about the photoshoot, they are coming in about ten minutes and I need to set up, come with me. I want you to watch and take a few notes. That is if you are interested in getting a job as a photographer," he said.

"Of course I am," I said picking up the box from his desk to carry it to the closet.

"Oh, I'll carry that for you, it's probably heavy," he said standing up. He carried it for me over to the closet while I grabbed a notepad and a pencil. I followed him up the stairs into one of the sets. The lighting and the white large blank canvas was up. All Mr. Bieber did was bring in a camera and a stand in from one of the closets.

"Do you know about camera's?" he asked me.

I walked closer to him and the camera I looked at it then said, "That's a Cannon EOS 5DS. 50.6 megapixel full frame CMOS."

"Nice, I guess you've studied cameras?" He asked.

"I took a class in high school," I said.

"Have you ever done a photoshoot?" He asked.

"No, I've taken photos before but not like a legit real photoshoot," I said sitting down in a chair at the back.

"What camera do you have?" He asked.

"EOS 60D. Dad bought it as a birthday gift when I turned eighteen," I said.

"Nice, pays off to have a rich dad, lucky ass," he said fixing the lights.

"Let me guess, you struggled your way to pay for college?" I guessed.

"Yup, worked my ass off to pay and I still owe 7,000. But this is all paying for my loans," he said.