XV

As I walked down the stairs towards the parking garage, I was greeted by Nicole. She stood in front of me surprising me. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest and she had an angry look on her face.

"What's up your ass?" I asked.

"What's up my ass? What's up my ass?! Are you serious? What's up yours? Oh wait I know, that idiots dιck!" She yelled.

My eyes went wide, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

"Justin fυcking Bieber is what the fυck is wrong with me," she said.

I was still confused.

"What about Jason!?" She yelled.

Shit. I had forgotten Jason. My mind must have swerved the thought of him once I saw Justin.

"Lina this isn't you. I actually liked Jason, he seemed genuinely nice unlike Mr. Fυcktard Bieber," she said.

"Ugh how could I forget about Jason," I said face palming myself.

"Exactly, now you better go tell him and apologize," she said.

"Well I can't if I'm quitting that job," I said.

"Oh fυck no, you are not quitting any job and you are definetly not going to Justin's job," she said shaking her head.

"I told him I would," I said.

"Then untell him," she said, "I'm calling Jason."

"No wait, what do I tell him? Do I just confess to him that I cheated or should I lie? Keep it a secret maybe?" I asked.

She bit at the inside of the cheek like she always did when she was thinking. Her eyes went wide before she said, "No! Don't keep it a secret. Justin can get back at you by telling Jason what happened."

I groaned. I was totally regretting this. It was stupid now. Justin was just here to get what he wanted. "Fine, I'll call Jason."

Nicole smiled, "Atta girl. Now whatever you do, don't break up with him, he's a keeper."

I bit at my lip. He's a keeper. But Justin's just so hot. The sex is amazing.

What am I saying I haven't gotten anywhere with Justin all we ever do is have sex. I don't just want sex. I want a real relationship with him. One where we can go on dates and spend the nights with each other and wake up the next morning in each other's arms.

I took my phone out as I started walking with Nicole. I dialed Jason's number and waited for him to answer. My stomach started twisting into knots and I felt my self start getting sick. I didn't want to speak to him, not after what I did.

"Hey baby? How's it going?" He asked.

"Good, am I interrupting you?" I asked.

"No I just got out of class," he said, "what's up?"

"I um, I have to talk to you," I said, feeling my heart pounding faster in my chest.

He was silent. I hated silence, it just increased tension.

"Okay," he said, "I'll come over in a few."

I shut my eyes tight, "Okay, I'll see you later."

"Bye," he said.

I hung up and turned towards Nicole.

"Good luck," she said.

"I'm scared," I said.

"Don't be. He'll either break up with you, or you two will make up," she said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks?" I said.