Carnivores Don't Care

Hmmm~ Hi guys I know I said I would only update on special occasions but- I changed my mind! Yay! I hope you enjoy it and please vote favourite and comment if you want more! Holidays are coming up soon so IF you guys comment a lot I'll be sure to update soon!

SO COMMENT BECAUSE HIBARI WANTS MORE LOVE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hibari POV

I blinked unaccustomed to the darkness and I felt warmth radiate besides me. (Name)... Suddenly I had the undeniable urge to stroke your hair, I don't know why but I felt weak. Carnivores shouldn't be weak but somehow I knew I wouldn't give this up for the world. Reaching out to softly stroke your hair-

"Mmm... Kyoya-" I hesitated, did I wake you?

Before you smiled gently and cuddled into my side once more. I froze for a moment but felt my lips twitch upwards before I covered my mouth. What was this herbivorious feeling?

" Yes my herbivore?" I smirked.

"...I love you" my eyes widened. This was the second time- you had told me those 3 words. I saw other herbivores tell each other all the time, I thought none of it and felt disgusted even, so why was it so different when you said it? Why was it only you who could do this to me?

Most of all... How do I express this "love" towards you?

Slowly I began to think of all the things that made you less annoying than all the other female herbivores.

Maybe it was the way you smiled, so pure, like an small innocent animal.

Or the way you would look at me with those clear (e/c) orbs without a trace of fear (which you should've but somehow I was glad you didn't)

Was it the was it the way you called my name?

Or how no matter what I do and where I go you always somehow manage to find me?

Maybe it was the way your hair smelled like cherry blossoms (something I despised but smelled so right on you) and apples.

The way your hand fit perfectly into mine.

The way you belong to me and no one else's and yet I don't feel restricted or tied down, as I always thought I would be.

Hn. What kind of soft herbivore was I turning into? What have you done to me- Name.

And as I unconsciously pulled you closer to me I fell into a comfortable sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"KYOKUGENNN! HIBARI-SAN! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT VONGOLA!" I heard a loud voice yell out. I cringed before pausing, to see you had already woken up.

"Hm. Who was that Kyoya?" You sighed not fully comprehending what Ryohei had said.

The door to my room flew open. "TSUNA-SAN EXTREMELY NEEDS TO SEE YOU TO TELL YOU ABOUT AN EXTREMELY-"

I glared daggers at him hoping that he got the message to shut up. It seemed that he still hadn't seen you yet or he was just plain stupid.

"-IMPORTANT MAFIA FIGHT COMING UP"

If I wasn't so infuriated right now I swear-

"K-kyoya... The mafia? Y-you're in the mafia? As in you k-kill people?" I saw your eyes water and doubt flew across your face.

"..." I didn't know what to say so I reached out to you trying to somehow apologise for not telling you. You flinched away and I felt a pang of hurt stab into me. My eyes grew cold.

"Isn't that obvious, herbivore?" I sneered, the voice coming out colder than expected. I felt guilt rise up but I ignored it.

"W-why didn't you tell m-me?" You choked back a sob hands clutching at the sheets so hard they turned white.

"It wasn't something you needed to know herbivore." I watched as tears of fear and sadness leaked from your eyes.

"H-how could you hide something like this from me?"

"I didn't"

"...Sorry Kyoya" you got up and turned away.

" Where are you going herbivore? I didn't say you could leave."

"You don't own me Kyoya! I- I HATE YOU!!"

I felt something in me break and an overwhelming sense of guilt welled up in me. I denied my true feelings and instead turned my anger onto Ryohei.

"...Are you satisfied now herbivore." I spat at him glaring coldly. My tonfas appearing at my side.

" I-I didn't know she was here- I-Im extremely sorry...." He mumbled.

I growled and swung my tonfas at him.

And instead ignored the pain in my chest which I had never felt before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh cliffhanger! Are you going to forgive him? Or will you drift apart? Comment for more!!! I think this is the first time I've written something other than fluff for this story!! (proofread by my awesome friend who is awesome but not as awesome as me ohoho)