Carnivores don't live with Herbivores.

Hi Name!

Your Father and I have decided to extend out trip overseas for 2 months! We have a lot of work to do and we hope you understand- we'll provide you with a check every week so you have enough money! Feel free to stay over at someone's place for a while! Take care- have some sleepovers and we love you!

Okaa-san, Otou-san

Looks like you're all alone... again. WHo could you possibly stay with- it wasn't as if you had many girl friends to begin with! All your friends were guys. And then there was Hiba-Kyoya. You wondered what itwould be like if you could live with him for 2 months. 

What am I thinking?! There's no way he would let me stay over at his place-he'd bite me to death for sure!

"Staying over at whose house?" A deep voice (that was surely not your own) rang out. 

"Eek!" You spun around, to be met with possesive silver blue eyes- dropping the note in surprise...right at his feet. Before you could hurry and pick it up, Kyoya had already gotten it. you noticed the smirk on his face and the way his eyes gleamed-undoutably the look of a carnivore about to eat its prey. 

"So who  was it that you were going to stay with?" Kyoya smirked his hand pulled you closer- so close your noses touched. His arm wrapped around your waist and his dangerously intense gaze stole your breath away.

"N-nobody- h-haha..." You found your eyes drawn to his perfect smirk.

"It was me, wasn't it? You wanted to live with me." ANd then he leaned closer his cheek brushing yours "Then I'll bite you to death for sure" Kyoya breathed into your ear. You shivered, blushing bright red.

And the just like that Kyoya pulled away and headed towards the door- "Hurry, or I'll leave you there." He spoke confidently, he knew exactly what he had done to you.

You hoped this worked..."Wait...Kyoya." Suddenly he froze- a light blush on his cheeks- but of course you wouldn't be able to see it. 

"Hn..." And almost as a reward his hand was entwined with yours once more.

~My Herbivore I'm simply one hell of a timeskip~

"Welcome back Kyo-san- and (L/N)-san?!" Kusakabe stared at you in surprise before hidding a smirk. He knew it was bound to happen.

"Name is staying for 2 months." He stated.

"Shall I show her to a guestroom?"

"No. She'll be staying with me."

"Wha-?!" You flushed bright red. Opting to hide your cherry face in sleeve.

"...An extra futon then?" Kusakabe asked as if testing the waters.

"Hn."

Dragging you to his room he shoved a yukata at you and pushed out the hall. "Change."

Wondering around the hall you couldn't help but daydream as reality hit you. You were going to live with Kyoya. Hibari Kyoya.

...That is until you crashed into someone.

"What's a a girl like you doing in Hibari-sama's house?" A guy with a disciplinary committee armband leered at you.

"But you're kind of cute~ I'm sure Hibari-sama wouldn't mind me having a little fun befor disposing of a herbivore like you!" He tilted your chin up roughly.

"N-no! Stop!" You struggled, your precious yukata fluttered to the ground.

Kyoya! Save me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Comment for more Hibari Love?~~~~~~~~