Carnivores don't get jealous

"Ano... L/N-san. Would  you like to eat lunch with us today?" Tsuna smiled shyly.

"Sure. Why not. And please  no need  to be so formal just call me (Name), we are friends!" You replied.

Since Hibari was still stuck at home you vowed to visit him afterschool but it left you with nothing to do at lunch. You blushed remembering his kiss.

"Are you ok (Name) you're lokking a little red." Tsuna asked worriedly.

"Tch. You need to go to the  nurse?" Gokudera asked, olive eyes boring into yours.

"Nahh... I'm alright. but I do want some ice cream..."

"haha! I know a good place near pop's sushi place. You wanna go with us after school?"

hmmm... a little ice cream couldn't hurt right? besides you could get some for hibari.

"Okay!"

And so it was settled.

Time skip brought to you by Hibird's amazing singing

And so it was decided that you for were going to get ice cream together.

Paying for the ice cream, Yamamoto handed one to each of his friends.

"Thanks Yamamoto!" You smiled gratefully.

"che. stop showing off in front of(Name)..." Gokudera mumbled but took the ice cream any way.

"Thanks Yamamoto kun." Tsuna replied.

"Its no problem. Anyyhing for my best friends!" Yamamoto laughed.

As you happily licked your ice cream, you lost track of time.

Suddenly an arm grabbed you, dragging you away.

"Ah! What are you doing?!" You yelped.

"Shut up omnivore. who said you could crowd with other herbivores. You're mine."

Hibari let out a low growl. Roughly pulling you closer he leaned closer and licked the remaining ice cream if your nose.

"W-what are you doing?! I wasn't crowding! They're my frie-ah!" You squeaked voice muffled as he pulled you closer still, into his (surprisingly) warm embrace.

"You're my herbivore. stay with me out I'll bite you to death."

Carnivores never get jealous.

Yeah right!