Chapter Seventeen

A few days had passed and fang was nowhere to be found. I sat By the door everyday waiting for him but days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The flock seemed to be breaking apart. Everyone was so tense some days we would go hours without talking. I haven't talked to anyone since. I felt as though it was my fault that our family was broken. The middle of the night came and I packed a bag. Maybe if I left everything would be fine. I gathered my stuff and walked out and flew off.

Max POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Another day, maybe another fight, I sat up and walked to Heavenly's room. 'Hmm maybe she's in the kitchen' I thought and went down. The flock stood by the counter Jack looked horrible like he had a breakdown. I walked over.

"She's gone...." Nudge said and walked away as the flock dispersed and there on the counter was a picture of all the flock and Heavenly in the middle and on the back read...

I'm sorry for all the stuff you guys are going through I'm sure once I'm gone everything will be better... Stay Alive, Hev... P.S. Gazzy I left you some cookies

"I don't want cookies. I want her back. I want fang back" Gazzy cried and Iggy hugged him. I just punched a wall and everyone backed up. I looked at the picture and fell to my knees. 'I failed.... I was supposed to be a leader.... But I failed.... The whole flock is breaking.....'

Heavenly POV
I sat on a cliff somewhere in Utah I think. Or maybe California. I didn't really notice. The breeze blew into my feathers and it smelled of tulips in the meadow. I sighed and then felt someone grab me and hold me by the throat.

"You!!" I gasped out before they punched me and threw me off the cliff the last thing I saw was all my memories. Everyone I loved before I was engulfed in darkness. 

???? POV
"Sweet dreams sweetheart"