Chapter Ten

I looked like I was turning into a werewolf. I closed my eyes and opened them then I was a giant wolf. It was like 3 times bigger than a normal wolf

A/N: She is an advanved eraser it's like an eraser but advanced.

Then Jack broke down the door and saw me. My clothes were ripped and on the floor. Then the flock came in. Angel and Nudge gasped. I backed up scared. I looked Jack in his eyes I was terrified, I didn't know what was gonna happen.

"Heavenly?" Jack asked.

I walked up to him but then something happened. My eyes turned black and the wolf growled at them. STOP, I yelled in my thoughts. Then Max jumped at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I had no control over the wolf. It bit Max's arm and jumped through everyone. I heard Max yell in pain. Then my eyes turned back to normal. And I turned back into me. I was lying on the floor crying in the hallway. I saw a blanket and covered myself. I was shaking with fear.

I heard someone speaking to me but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then I felt someone jerk me up to stand.

"What is wrong with you?" I heard Fang yell.

"FANG! Let her go!" Jack yelled.

But I don't think Fang heard him. He shoved me up against the wall with him arm on my neck. Then I saw Jack tackle him to the ground. I fell to the ground gasping for air. Jess and nudge helped Max with her arm. Iggy and Dylan helped me to stand.

"You ok" Dylan asked. I nodded and held the blanket around me tighter. I watched the boys fight. I felt Dylan hug me. I started crying.

"HEY! FANG! JACK! STOP!" Dylan yelled. I heard them stop fighting. Dylan and Jack talked a bit and then Jack picked me up bridal style. Then Fang and Dylan were yelling at each other.

The one thing that stuck in my mind was "SHE HURT MAX! SHE NEEDS TO GO!"