"I'm so sorry," the man said. "Diego just really loves ice cream, even though it's not good for him.. and he knows you're mad at him that's why he's all over you. He trying to say sorry." He laughed lightly.

I lightened up a bit and smiled at the dog, patting his head.

"It's alright. I'll just go get a tub from the market later." I picked up my book and started reading again.

"I didn't get your name?" The man asked.

"It's Bella," I sighed putting my book down once again. "What's your name?"

He sat on my blanket with me and his dog sat beside him.

Ummmm who told them to get comfortable?

"Kamaka jean savage is my name. Don't laugh I know it's weird."

"I like it," I said smiling. "it's unique I need to talk to your mom so she can help me name my baby."

"What are you having?" He asked curiously.

"A little boy."

"Are you here alone? Where is the child's father? if you don't mind me asking." He said throwing questions at me back to back."

"No I'm with my mom. And my child's father is back in Miami."

"Y'all aren't together I assume?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes a little. He is so nosy.

"No, we aren't. I can't believe I'm telling you this but it was a one night stand and we don't really get along."

He nodded his head liking my answer. Diego started whining, and he informed me that he has to take him to use the restroom.

"You want me to walk you home?" He asked. I 'Awww'd in my head at his nice gesture. I guess chivalry isn't dead.

I shook my head no and said, "I'm a big girl. Thanks for the talk kam."

He laughed at the nickname I gave him, and waved bye.

*

"How was your day baby?" My mom asked when I walked in the house.

"Eventful mama. Whatchu' cook? it smell good in here." I responded.

"Shrimp gumbo. Hurry up and shower the food will be done when you get out."

I nodded my head at her and walked to my room.

Cutting the shower on, I hopped in.

"Kamaka is cute.." I thought. I really shouldn't even be thinking about another man right now but he was nice. A gentleman.

We can just be friends.

Yeah friends.

After I was done bathing my self. I got out the shower and sat on my bed.

I grabbed my phone and decided to call sunny.

"Heyyyyyyyy boo." She answered and I laughed at her silliness.