"No-"

"Why didn't you listen?" The second girl appeared and looked at me with the same accusing expression. "You never listen!"

"Stop!"

My body jumped forward as I gasped for breath. My chest felt like it was caving in on me and I was drenched in sweat. My mouth was dry and I was parched. My heart was jumping wildly in my chest as if I had just out ran a cheetah and my eyes were pooling with tears.

"It was just a dream." I told myself.

My hands felt the covers underneath me. Soft fabric has never felt so comforting. I was still dressed in my sweatshirt and leggings from last night. I glanced at the clock. 1:21 p.m.

"What's wrong!" Louis ran into the room with a wooden baseball bat. He was holding it up, wiggling it threateningly as if that was supposed to scare an intruder. Louis was shirtless and wore a pair of red running shorts. He eyed me like a crazy person. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah sorry." I stood up from the bed. Just like my dream, my legs were wobbly and I had to clutch on to the mattress to steady myself. "Bad dream."

"Oh." Louis slowly dropped the bat to his side. "Sorry I thought you were being attacked or something."

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and did a double take. I looked horrific.

"Oh my god I look like a walking disaster." I said. My hands slapped against my cheek and I pulled down on my skin. "Wait." I turned to Louis. "How did I get to my room last night? I thought I dozed off on the couch around 6 this morning..."

"Harry found you in the living room around 9. He carried you upstairs. You were assed out asleep." Louis explained.

"Wow." Usually I was a very light sleeper so I was surprised to hear I was carried back to my room and didn't wake up to it. "Where is he now?"

"Getting lunch I think. I was about to jump in the shower when I heard you."

"Shower sounds good right about now." I said but more to myself. I felt gross.

"So what did you think of Eleanor? She really liked you."

"She's great!" I told him. "You did good big - Louis." I stopped myself from calling him brother. I didn't know who else was in the house and didn't want to risk it. I coughed to regain myself. "She's so out of your league though."

"Shut up." He smiled. "So. Uh did you want to talk about your dream?"

"No. It's okay." I shook my head. "Comes with the job I guess."

"Okay. Party starts at 11:00 tonight at Club X. Can you come with us tonight?"

Originally I wasn't supposed to go with them. I would fall behind and check out the outside surroundings before walking in. But I guess I could have Ryan and Ian do that. It would be hard to make up a lie to the others about why I was busy at 11:00 at night.

"Yeah I can."

"Great! Everyone's coming over here for another little pregame and then we'll all drive together."

"Sounds good." I nodded along with the plan.

"Okay great. And don't worry I put you down as Kelly Summers on the list."