Chapter 8: Twinning! (Or quadroupling?)

Dipper heard Stan calling their names first, and brought Mabel up with him to investigate, telling the Cipher's to stay downstairs. Mabel got outside first, excited to see what was happening, but was shocked at the sight. She saw...herself? And Dipper? Mabel looked back at her brother, as confused at the sight as he was. "I ain't dealing with anymore of this magic business" Stan grumbled and went back inside to give some overpriced tours.

Rev. Mabel called out to her lookalike, "Hey braces where's the blue boy!"

Mabel looked at over at rev. Mabel. "gross" she stuck her tongue out and scoffed at her skanky outfit. "Has my face, but dresses and talks like Pacifica, who even is she?" Mabel whispered to Dipper.

"I don't know Mabel maybe they came from wherever Will is? It almost looks like and opposite version of us. Entertain them while I go ask the Ciphers about this."

"You got it bro!" Mabel walked over to the two teens in front of her, "Follow me, blue boy is 'totally' over here."

------

Dipper walked back down into the basement, calling out Bill's name.

"Yes~?" Bill said, dragging out the 's' and putting an arm around Dipper's shoulders.

With pink tinted cheeks Dipper pushed Bill's arm off of him and cleared his throat. "There's a Mabel and a me upstairs..but like oppo-"

A high pitched squeal cut Dipper off, both males turning to the small blue haired boy curled up in the corner. Both Dipper and Bill walked over, bending down to comfort him. Will surprisingly put his arms around Dipper, climbing into his lap and straddling the boy, burying his head into Dipper's shoulder.

"Uhm, are you okay?"

Dipper's voice cracked a bit, flustered from Will's rash actions.

"They're he-here to get me.." He whispered into Dipper's collarbone.

------

:)

------

I went back and read through every comment on this book. I really appreciate it. Shoutout to everyone who's stuck with the wild ride that is this book. If you have any ideas for book chapters/scenarios,,

comment here

Also I have a question for you all. Do you want Rev. Dipper and Will to end up together? Explain your opinions on this matter, I'd love to hear what everybody thinks