Chapter 26

Amy's POV

She was motionless. Too startled by what I did. I opened my eyes, breaking the kiss. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Looked of confused and a slight hint of sadness was on her eyes.

"Sorry.." I whispered as I stared into her eyes, trying to read her mind.

"Why would you do that?" she asked me. Good question. Why would I do that? I thought. I swallowed excessively. My eyes darting around as if the answer was in the room. I couldn't say anything to her. Did I begin to like her?

"That's just... a friendly kiss," I smiled trying to sound casual, silence filled in the room. "You haven't moved on from her, have you?" I glanced carefully at her. I saw her flinched a bit and she turned expressionless. I had touched her most sensitive subject.

"I don't know." she replied shortly and looked away. I smiled weakly, feeling a little bit hurt. Perhaps, I did begin to like her. All those touchy act to make Ms. Shevlin jealous has backfired on me. She was genuine and adorable. Ms. Shevlin was one lucky woman.

To my surprise, Alvie pinned me down to the bed. "Say, Amy. Do you like me? In that way?" she asked as she looked me deep in the eyes. Her action gave me goosebump and I discreetly gulped down.

"I.. honestly don't know," I said nervously. "You were just so beautiful that I couldn't resist you," I added. I didn't know if that was even an appropriate answer. She then released me.

"Oh, well.." I faked a yawn "I'm tired! Let's sleep!" I said as I pulled the blanket all over my body, facing my back on her.

I hoped she didn't hate me for that kiss.

******

Alvia's POV

A friendly kiss? Was that how people here? Was it really common to kiss your friend? I was blind with this. I also didn't want for our friendship to be ruined, I decided to brush it off. I changed my clothes to a shortpants and t-shirt. I turned on the bedlamp and turned off the main lamp. I checked my phone one last time before going to bed. I laid beside Amy and watched her back as she suddenly turned her back and faced me.

"I know that was my fault. Please don't let this ruin our friendship. I don't want to lose you," she said taking my hands. Her eyes were closed as she said that. She must be really scared.

I smiled at her "Don't be like that, I actually feel loved." I laughed

"Okay.. Thanks." she shifted her gaze and blushed. She snuggled to me and we talked for awhile as we drifted to sleep.

>>>>>>

Next morning

"Wakey wakey, lazy butt!" someone said slapping my butt

"Hm, later," I croaked and pulled my blanket up

"Wake up or I'll ravish you," Amy said as she pulled back the blanket. I shrieked as she jumped on me and laughed. I tossed her to the bedside only to make her more upset.

"Whoops, sorry," I said and laughed

She dragged me down by my foot and I screamed as I tried to pull the bedcover, she was freaking me out. "You were asking for it, honey." she said smirking at me and continued dragging me down. I screamed again.

"Aru-chan! Nani goto?!" [ Aru-chan! What's going on?!] The door slammed open. Minami-kun stood there and shocked. There, we were, in our most awkward pose. Amy's hand was on my foot. I was, literally, holding onto the bed cover. Half of my lower body was on the floor and the other half on the bed.

"Minami-kun... Out." I said without looking to him, clenching my jaw. How dare he barged into a girl's room, especially at times like this.

"Go-gomenasai!" [I-I'm sorry] he bowed feeling my embarassment and quickly closed the door.

I glared a bit to Amy and she just laughed apologetically, releasing my foot from her grip and then tip-toed out of my room. I threw a pillow at her as she grinned and waved before closing the door.

After taking a shower, I changed my outfits to an orange mini dress and hotpants. I put my hair down, not like in usual ponytail. School started in 30 minutes, we had to hurry. I sprayed a perfume and put it in my bag. Amy was already waiting in living room reading a magazine. A sandwich was on her hand.

"C'mon." I said and grabbed my sandwich. I walked outside as James quickly opened the car door for us.

It was a short drive and in twenty minutes, we were already in school's gate. As we got off, another motorbike stopped in front of the car, it had two passengers on it.. A woman stepped down and she took off her helmet. I gawked at the sight.

"Thanks for the ride," she smiled widely to the man who drove her.

"Anytime," he replied and took off her helmet. He was a mature and finely-chiselled man. "So... you're free tonight, right? How about a dinner?" he asked. They didn't realize our presence until Amy clung to my side.

"Hey, Alvie. Thanks for last night." she said a little bit louder than she should. She winked at me telling me to play along. I saw Ms. Shevlin stiffened a bit.

"You're welcome." I smiled. "This morning... you were a bit rough." I pouted playfully. I glanced a bit to see Ms. Shevlin's reaction. I smirked as her eyes widens at my words.

"Of course, I'm free. Pick me up at 7ish." Ms. Shevlin suddenly replied to him and touched his arm before going. Our eyes met briefly for a second. She stumbled a bit when she walked away, but the man quickly held her waist.

"Careful." he said and I saw Ms. Shevlin blushed. I rolled my eyes at them and stomped inside, pulling Amy with me.

******

Phew, a bit of war there..
and you guys are really obsessed with RyliexAlvie haha. Sorry I don't reply your comments individually.
I laughed at all of it and honestly, I really love teasing my readers. c:
How is this one?

Vote and comment ~ :)