Chapter 4

It's all that I can think about, oh. You're all that I can think about [One Direction - I Should Have Kissed You]

Rylie's POV

After meeting that girl, she's on my mind all day. It's crazy to me, I even just know her name. "Give it up, Rylie! It's only a lust!" I shouted to myself. I put my hand on my head, I'm getting a headache now. I wonder if she feels the same..

"Ms. Shevlin. Are you alright?" someone taps my shoulder.

"Uh, yes.. just tired," I force a smile. She's one of my co-worker.

"Well, I bring you a hot chocolate here," she says

"Goodness, you don't have to," my eyes get big when I see it

"That's what friends are for," she winks. How sweet!

"Really. Thanks," I chuckle and she walks back to her desk

I sip the chocolate. I close my eyes tasting the chocolate in my mouth and swallow it. I inhale and exhale a deep breath, it's really refreshing. A smile comes upon my lips. I have such a caring friend here. I have to get ready now. I have class in.. 20 minutes! Great, I still have some paper that I haven't grade yet. I pack my stuff and walk fast to the class.

I sit and start to grade the paper. The students have done well! I smile to myself. Suddenly, I feel someone's presence on the door. I look up to see it.

I see her.

Yes, the one who has been messing with my mind this whole day. Her long and shiny straight black hair that reach to her back, white and flawless skin. Her black eyes that absorb me. How could someone be that perfect? She's beyond gorgeous. For a moment, I feel like the world has stop.

I smile, "Hey Ms. Kei. Come in please," I say to break the ice

When the lesson started, I tried my best not to get nervous in front of her. She really paid attention to me. I sometime stole a glance at her and she will look at me and smile. A smile so fine. I could feel my face heatened everytime it happens.

I want to know her. I just don't know how..