Oneshot #1, First Steps (Winchester!Sister)

topic: you walk for the first time (2 years old)

Dean, Sam, Cas, and even Crowley and Rowena were gathered in the bunker, discussing how they would take down Lucifer for the second time. You were only two, so you couldn't understand much of what they were saying, but you liked to watch what was going on anyways, which they found adorable.

"We don't have much time before the Nephilim is born," Cas said, "we need to act fast". "I know, Cas, I don't like this any more than you do," Dean replied, on edge. 

"Are we sure that we checked all of the lore? There has to be something we missed," Sam offered. "Yes, Moose, we've exhausted all the books here, we should start looking at spells and not stupid tidbits of information," Crowley replied, comfortably sitting in one of the coffee chairs with a glass of scotch. "I'll see what I have in The Book of The Damned, I'll just need the codex of course..." Rowena said, getting slightly louder at 'codex'. "....Fine," Sam replied, walking out of the room.

At this point, you were getting antsy after sitting in your highchair for so long. You tried standing up on your own, but your legs wouldn't cooperate. "Up!" you whined, swirling your little legs under the table. 

Dean sat up and picked you up out of the high chair and placed you in his lap. You looked over at Castiel who was leaning against a wall close to Crowley and Rowena and waved. Castiel smiled and waved back, and you giggled. You brought your tiny knees up to your chest and tried to stand up in your big brother's lap, but couldn't balance. Dean held your waist for balance as you slowly stood up. Dean smiled down at you as you happily bounced up and down on his legs.

Dean put you on the floor so you could crawl around and let out some energy after sitting in the high chair for a few hours. At first, no one was paying attention since they were talking about different possible spells combinations that might work on Lucifer once Sam got back with the codex. 

You crawled all over until you finally decided to try something different. You put your tiny hands on the floor, pushed up with your bare feet, and slowly stood up. You grabbed onto the chair leg for support and looked around the room. You put one foot in front of you, and then the other until you reached a few steps and stumbled into Rowena. She looked down at you and smiled. "Aw, hello little one," she said and picked you up and put you on her hip. You put one hand on her chest so you could turn around to look at Crowley. Surprisingly he smirked back at you. Rowena rubbed your back and you laid your head on her shoulder.

Dean looked up, stunned at what just happened. "Did... did she just walk?" he asked. "Yes, I believe she did, Dean," Cas replied and smiled over at you. "Of course she did, right over to her aunty Rowena," Rowena said and continued rubbing circles on your back as you drifted off to sleep.

Sam walked back into the room, confused as to why everyone was smiling and waving you. "Um, what did I miss?" he asked. 

"A lot," said Crowley.

Ok so I'm actually kinda happy with how this turned out, even if it is pretty short for a oneshot, but I promise the future ones will be muuuuuch longer and more entertaining. 

-charli :)