Eleven

The long awaited chapter eleven:

Julian:

Emma fell in my arms and I lunged to grab her, feeling like everything in the world had exploded when she dropped. I gently sat her on her bed and stroked her soft cheeks with my callused hands that had yellow paint on it from drawing Emma's hair for so many months.

My brown tousled hair fell down in my face as I brushed it up to feel sweat forming in my forehead. I glanced down at Emma sharply as she moved and opened her eyes suddenly sitting up and bringing her hand up to her head.

"Ouch," Emma's voice was hoarse as if she hadn't spoke in years and she quickly cleared it. "I don't know what happened. I just randomly went unconscious."

I smiled at her, motioning to her to lay down so she can rest, "it was probably from the sudden rush of events and you gathering that we aren't parabatai anymore."

Emma laughed a laugh I wanted to spend my whole life listening to, "Maybe that is a reason."

"We could if you would want that. To date you. I want to show you off to everyone as mine Emma."

She looked as if her breath was taken away, "but we are—." She laughed, "I don't know Jules."

I took her hand and laid down next her, making my heart hammer and placing her hand on my heart. "Do you feel this Emma? This is what I feel every time I look at you. I want you more than anything. You are my family and nothing can take my family away."

Emma's golden hair was splayed across the pillow and she smiled at me, bringing her face towards mine, kissing me after months of not feeling her lips on mine. Months of not being able to look at her without Mark being next to her. Months of wanting, needing her. And Emma is kissing me, this is all I could ask for in the universe.

My lips kissed her back, sloppy because I couldn't wait. I slipped my hand under her back and brought her closer to me, kissing her wildly. My lips travelled down to her neck, making her moan softly.

She suddenly went still, "Jules, I don't think we should do this."

I peered into her glossy brown eyes, tempting her, seducing her and letting out a string of words, "Julian. I want you to only call me Julian." I bend down at Emma's ear and her body shivers against my breath as I whisper in her ear. "Only ever that."

My mouth came upon her's hard, as if the world was ending any second, which is what I felt when I wasn't near her. When I thought she had died. Emma grasped my shoulders and my brown hair fell against her face but I didn't care.

My shirt was off within moments of our mouths colliding, as if a star was dying and being reborn again. I pulled her closer, trying to be silent, but she wasn't. Her whole body trembled with my touch, as I explored her body with my hands. She wasn't silent due to her heavy breathing when I kissed her.

We were chest to chest, skin to skin, as if it was the only way to keep each other warm, we were starving for each other. I loved her. Through all the years I've been with Emma, grew up with Emma. I had not once pleaded my love. I simply dismissed the fact and try to submerge that I had loved her but not once had I said those words to Emma. I love you. Of course I said them to her before as my parabatai, but not as my lover. Not as an declaration of sexual and romantic feelings towards her.

My fist was tight in her hair, pulling her closer as I could, as a low moan struck from her bruised lips. My head was over her shoulder as she sat in my lap, holding me as much as I was holding her. I kissed her neck, traveling down to her breasts and back up to her mouth, catching it one last time and peering into her dark mocha eyes as she peered into my Blackthorn eyes.

Within those few seconds, she never let her eyes travel somewhere else, she never flinched nor moved a muscle in her body. I opened my mouth and spoke in a whisper, "I love you Emma Cordelia Carstairs."

Emma seemed off guard by the statement at first which was enough to think the unimaginable for a spilt second. Emma's eyes still connected with mine when she connected her mouth with mine, pushing me onto the bed instead of sitting up. She rolled over to look at me while she laid by my side.

Emma had her elbow propped up and glared at me, "and I love you Julian Atticus Blackthorn."

__________________________

Please mind this is written right after Lady Midnight but also has some twists in it on my own behalf.

This was a lowkey sex scene but I didn't want to go in full smut mode because I've never written anything sexy? on this account before so here is just the very middle school sex scene.

I love how I said I would be updating more in the summer??? like last year when I STARTED this back in May 2016 i said I was going to update a lot durigg the summer but I didn't because I'm stupid???

I actually will be trying to get to chapter 20?? (that's like nine chapters and I have like 12? days until school soo) I'll actually be updating sooo yeahh.