seven

Emma:

Julian was hugging me so tight like he was going to lose me if he put me down and I felt that too. I didn't want to stop hugging him either. My tears free flowed onto him but he didn't react, he felt him shake violently when I first came into his arms. He completely broke when I hugged him.

Jules stroked my hair while he held me, our breathing slowed and while he still held-hugged me and slide into the spot I was sitting a few moments ago. I pushed myself off his chest although he felt so warm.

I saw his eerie blue-green eyes threaten with tears, I placed my hands on his cheeks and smiled. "You're real, you're here." Julian closed his eyes and a grin tugged at the end of his lips. "I'm real Emma." We were close together, when he spoke, I felt his breath tingle on my skin. "It's been months," I started, "I saw you—."

I cleared my throat, feeling the waterworks run down my face, "I saw you having your parabatai rune fade, everything you did, I saw. You don't know what it was like not to sleep, feel, talk or eat for months and have no physical contact, you seeing everyone ignore you like you don't exist. I saw everyone grief over me for a few days but you," my hand brushed down Jules's face, "you didn't stop grieving about me because you missed me."

Julian breathed heavily and looked into my eyes, "and I couldn't stop missing you. I still miss you when you're right here. I couldn't ever stop. I thought about you everyday since that day. It hurt when my rune faded, it wasn't just physical pain, it was mental pain too."

I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heart best in his chest. Boom, boom, boom. It would be relaxing if a question didn't pop in my mind, "Julian." I heard him grumble, "hm?" "We aren't parabatai anymore. The bond is gone. Faded." Jules lightly brushed his fingers over my arm and brushed his hands over my parabatai rune on my arm.

"Yours isn't faded Emma." I glanced down. I hadn't noticed, I wasn't paying attention, I thought since Julian's faded, mine faded. I peered into Julian's eyes, "what does suppose to mean," I spoke, "does that mean—."

"Emma, it's fine, we are fine. We aren't parabatai, that's good." I hadn't thought about us in those terms in a while, I hadn't thought about him wanting to be with me still after being tortured by not hearing someone say I love you to me just once.

*

I felt Julian drift off in to a quiet place, all that I could hear is his heart booming in his chest, wanting to break free from his rib cage. My eyes were closed but I couldn't sleep, it was weird, this world wouldn't allow you to sleep, you stay up all day long and all night long but something made me want to fall asleep in his arms, like I could fall asleep in his arms.

I slightly opened my eyes to see my fingers entwined with his, I didn't notice how I was holding his hand, that our hands fit together perfectly. I liked when my fingers were entangled in Julian's, and my head was on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It made me feel safe, like at that moment, nothing bad could touch me. I wish I could stay in his arms forever.

My thumb stroked his hand and I felt him flinch at my touch, Jules had tensed up and his heart beat faster. "Sorry." Julian's voice was rough, "I'm not used to someone feeling me while I lay, I grew out of it." I squeezed his hand, "it's okay, I'm not used to touching someone."

We heard the training door open, seeing Mark walk to where there was Shadowhunter gear and he started putting it on. Julian sat up and I fell off him and laughed.

"How come he can't hear us?" Julian asked a really good question. "I don't know," my brow scrunched together, trying to think. "How did you communicate with me?"

"You swung at me, I bleed and you touched it, I guess it makes me go back to our world but not fully, makes me invisible but you can hear me talk and breathe, it probably wears off," Julian nodded, standing up to go walk over to Mark.

"Julian," I called out, sprawling on to my feet, "don't do what I think you're going to do, you can't pick up inanimate objects around people, you know." I saw Julian whip out a small dagger from his belt. By the angel.

Julian placed the dagger on his wrist, hovering his wrist over Mark and started saying See me, see me, see me. "Julian," I spoke again, "don't." I'm not scared of him doing that, I'm scared of him making Mark apart of this world. I'm scared of...

Of Annabel.

Julian started cutting his wrist.

A/N:
SO SORRY IF THIS SEEMS LIKE JULIAN IS NOW EMO JULIAN

guys what if Mark joined the weird world with Emma. what iffff. (I'm no that cruel or am i)???

what's your thoughts?

and no I have zero clue why Mark is in the training room (I just threw that part in)