Chapter 11 | Is it true?~ Is it true?~ |(Oh Ri Jin's PoV)

After walking out of the cafeteria, I decide to consider the suggestions of my friends. After all, isn't it better to be sure? 

And he is my friend after all...

I mean, it would be kind of cute if he did write it, like out of a Kdama, or book or something...

As the thoughts swim through my head, I become too distracted to notice a faint cough behind me. 

"Ahem, are you alright?", I turn around, surprised to see my childhood friend chuckling softly at me, his the afternoon sunlight dancing in his eyes joyfully.

"Ah,  Cha Do Hyun-si...", I begin. What could I say to him?, "I-I was distracted, I didn't notice you were there...". My nervous laugh echoes through the hallway that we alone are in. 

"아니, 괜차나 [no, it's ok]. Although thinking about it, you could make up for that...", he says whilst turning his head to the side, and looking up as if expecting to see the answer in the ceiling.

"어-어떡해? [H-how?]", I ask. It seems unusual to see him like this. He is normally quiet and timid. But to be honest, I kind of like this new side of him. 

 "A ha!", he spins around to face me, now sporting a mischievous grin, which makes me laugh ridiculously. 

"You tell me your secret!"

I stop laughing then. I stare at him, rooted to the spot. Did one of BLACKPINK tell him? But they said they wouldn't, so how would he know?

Maybe he didn't really know, but then again, what else could he referring to?  We are very honest about most things. I just stare blankly at him, expecting the worse. After a few moment, he sighs dramatically. 

"I'm talking about your revision secrets! Honestly, for someone who gets some of the highest grades in the class, you are really slow!"

I let out a huge sigh of relief, and laugh.

"OK, sure. Let's meet at the library after school". 

I then walk off to my next class, before I am late to my last lesson.

*******

The bell rings throughout the school for the final time today.

I pack my things away, and walk out of the classroom, bowing to the seonsaeng as I pass her desk.

I sigh happily, unaware of the person waiting expectantly for me at the door, until I walk into him.

"Cha Do Hyun shi!", I look up at him as he rubs his forehead, then looks at me.

"Ri Jin ah! , 미안해  [sorry]-"

I chuckle slightly. "아니, 고엔차나 [no, it's ok]. So, shall we go now?"

*******
[A/N: Boy in luv started playing... feeling infired! ]

We walk out of the school gate, and towards the bus stop.

As the bus drives, I let my mind wander, until I begun to wonder about Cha Do Hyun, and the letters.

I think about the poem I found, and then Do hyun's personality. Would he really write that? I mean, he is amazing with his words, but when I look at him, then think of those words...