Rebekah and Klaus spotted someone and I looked to see Cami, as she entered the party, wearing white angel's wings and a vintage white beaded dress. She looked beautiful and Rebekah looked pleased, but Klaus' smile fell when he saw her.

"What's she doing here?" Klaus asked suspiciously. If I said I wasn't a little bit jealous right now...I would be lying. But Cami was a good friend and we had been in contact since I was in New Orleans last time with my brothers.

"What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?" Rebekah asked Klaus. He seemed very unhappy with this decision on Rebekah's part as she crossed the courtyard to greet Cami. Klaus looked down at me and I smiled at him.

"It's good to see you smile." Klaus said and pulled me closer to him. "You don't leave my side, understood?" I nodded at him as my response. Klaus sighed, still not liking the idea that I was here, before we followed Rebekah over to where her, and Cami, were standing.

"This party is ridiculous, but I think I went a bit splashy with this dress." Cami said and made eye contact with Klaus and I. She nodded at us in acknowledgment as we joined them before she turned back to Rebekah. "Is he the infamous on-again/off-again?" Rebekah and I laughed.

"He's the brother, actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning." Klaus said while smiling at her.

"You clean up pretty well yourself." Cami said and he smiled smugly.

"Well, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise." Klaus said. That sentence couldn't be more true.

"You two chit-chat. I need booze." Rebekah said and I sighed. God, I wish I could have booze Rebekah! Please don't rub it in my face. Cami looked at me and we smiled.

"He really is the devil on his bad days." I said to her, then we hugged each other.

"How are you?" Cami asked and we took each other's arms as Klaus walked behind us. I liked him as my bodyguard, it was funny. We caught up about a million things, but avoided the subject of me being pregnant....somehow.

"That guy Rebekah was talking about... I'm sensing that would be Marcel." Cami said as she looked over at Marcel and Rebekah.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Ancient history."

"I'm beginning to think your sister is a bit of a bitch." Cami said to Klaus. I heard Klaus laugh heartily behind us.

"It's as though she invented the term!" Klaus said and I hit his arm.

"You be nice to your sister, Nik." I hissed at him. I didn't call him Nik a lot. He was shocked, but had an amused smile on his face.

"Do you disagree?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. He is soo lucky I love him. Klaus saw Marcel walk up to us.

"Well, well, well," I turned to looked at Marcel. "Ms. Salvatore it's great to see you again." Marcel said and I smiled while greeting him.

"You too Marcel. How are things?" I asked him and he looked at Klaus. "Oh, don't worry about him. My brothers made him my bodyguard for the night. He owed them a favor." And here Klaus thought he would have to make up an excuse for Marcel.

"And you choose this night out of all of them?" Marcel asked me and I laughed.

"Well, my brothers are dealing with the girl they love begin a total bitch to both of them. Plus I'm sick and tired of watching my brothers make the same mistakes over and over again. So, yes, tonight seemed like a good night to come to New Orleans and let loose a little." I explained him and he smiled at me.