Home - Part 2

| Sister, Oh Sister |

"all we do is think about
the feelings that we hide"

°

CJ smiled, gulping slightly as she leaned over him being standing on the table.

Their arms were shaking from holding the hooks together, waiting for one or the other to make a move. CJ's arm was shaking more than her brothers, him being way more stronger than the younger girl. Each one of the hook kids carried around one of their fathers hooks, it was a sign of power. But it was also to carry on his legacy, their family legacy.

His little sister had returned, his little sister. This was the first time he had seen her in six months, maybe even longer. She had escaped the island a long time ago, disappearing with a few of her little friends. Harry had always wondered how she escaped, but also envied his little sister. But now she was back, now he would know how she made it off the Isle of the Lost. And he would have to ask her how she got back, the barrier was still there.

As children, they would help their father aboard his stationed docked ship. Their older sister, Harriet, was a good five to six years older than CJ. Harry being the middle child, and CJ being the youngest. Now their mothers were always a mystery, non of them knew who they were but they were simply grateful they weren't left behind by their father. Non of them had the same mother's, at least they thought. On the Isle they'd always be causing trouble, running around together as Harriet would boss them around. She would end up going on to create her own crew, and rarely would her siblings ever see her for long periods of time. The island was small, but relationships felt distant by miles. However, Harry had always had a sensitive spot for his younger sister CJ. As children, when they would get in trouble he'd always take the blame, he'd be the one to protect her.

Villains still have feelings you know.

"You're back?" Harry questioned, his accent very clear. He had spent the first three years of his life with his forgotten mother before his dad took him when CJ was also born. So every now and then, Harry sounded a little bit different but it simply added to his pirate aroma. And every now and then CJ would accidentally slip into the accent herself, being raised with him. But sometimes she'd especially use his accent, just to get a rise out of him.

"I forgot something." CJ replied bluntly, really she was hoping that her brother wasnt trying to get into detail. She didn't want him to know she had failed, she was close with him and looked up to him.

And he felt like she had abandoned him, leaving him on the Isle like the other villain kids had done.

Mixed emotions for villain kids were not the best.

Harry kept his hold, turning his body completely around as CJ tried to push her hook further towards him. But being younger, and definitely a lot less stronger, Harry kept her and her hook exactly where she was. But Harry, turned around and his body was now on the floor. But his height did not change, he stood up straight and chuckled at the fact that CJ thought she could challenge him, again, she'd always loose.

"It took you almost six months to realize you left me behind?" Harry said, smiling as he suddenly jumped. His feet moved quickly, his knees bending as he made his way up onto the high table in one swift motion. In doing so, he also pushed CJ back a few steps, forcing her hook to go more towards her. As he jumped, she tried to hold him off but her feet slide across the old table.

As Harry spoke his evil smile remained but the words stung into him more than he thought they would. Of course, he didn't know exactly why CJ had left or what had happened. But, a villains first instinct is to be bad than it is to sit and talk things out.

"Aw, does that mean you were waiting for me every day?" CJ mocked his response with another question, simply trying to dodge the truth.

Before Harry could speak again, CJ clipped his hook, spinning around as he swung at her. She moved swiftly, before catching his hook again in hers, they made sparks as they collided. Now CJ was standing closer to her brother, her blond hair was braided in certain places and very long. It was different than her brothers brown hair. but one thing was for certain, they had the same eyes.

Harry laughed at his sister's attempt to get a better hold on her hook, and stepped forwards. The smaller girl was pushed back, but she held her ground, or at least tried to.

It was then that Gil walked through the back of the store, the dumbfounded son of Gaston...