“Just a little nervous, is this really good idea look how your parents took it. Your dad keeps flinching every time I walk by like a deadly disease.” Chloe says frowning.

Violet kisses Chloe on the lips and assures, “We don’t have to okay.”

“No I want to I’m just a little nervous that’s all.” Chloe says.

Violet holds Chloe hand walking towards the church door and says, “I’m right here.”

When they open the door to walk in everyone in the room turn their heads Violet saw Dylan and Catherine on the other side with their parents and she also saw Anne with her son Steven. Chloe and Violet went to sit down on the other end. “I guess we supposed to be separated.” Violet says.

“Yeah they seem like they can’t even function together.” Chloe says.

She then sees Ben Chambers. “You got to be kidding me.” The witch says.

“What?” Violet asks.

“Ben Chamber the one I told you about. I really don’t like him.” Chloe says.

Ben spots Chloe and sees her over sitting in the wolves section he kindly gets up and walks towards there section he starts getting glares from some wolves but he didn’t care, “Chloe.” He says.

Chloe turns her head and says, “Hello Ben Chambers.”

“Hello dear, Anne must haven’t told you that you sit over here with the other elders.” Ben says.

“I would but… Um… I…” Chloe says and before she could finish. People with red hooded robes steps out the door and walks to the very front. Everyone in the church stands and the hooded people bows and sits in the chairs. Everyone sits after they sit.

One by one each council un-cover there hoods to reveal their faces. All of them seem kind of old. The one man in the middle speaks first saying, “All leaders stand.”

Richard, Rose, Anne, and Catherine parents stand as was order. The man continues, “We will like for you to introduce your new leaders. We have heard rumors of a new alpha.”

Richard and Rose smiles and before they could speak Catherine mother says, “Well I guess we will go first.” Rose growls she clearly didn’t like Catherine mother.

“Counsel George this is Catherine and Dylan and we have chosen for them to be the new leaders.” Catherine mother says. “Their strong, smart, responsible and will keep everything in control when I and my husband leave to become council.” Catherine mother explains.

George nods his head and says, “That’s great nice to meet you Catherine and Dylan.”

“Nice to meet you counsel George.” Catherine and Dylan say bowing their heads.

“So do the counsels over power us.” Chloe whispers to Violet.

“Well in a way they do. They are the ones that’s keep everything in order. So nothing in this town will get out of control. They mostly deal with cover ups for example animal attacks may really be a wolf or vampire attacks.” Violet explains.

“This is my daughter and her mate Violet and she will be the next leader of the pack when I and my wife leave. Well I don’t have to explain how I trust her and how she’s responsible.” Richards says eyeing Catherine parents.

Violet stands holding Chloe hand looking down asking her to stand also Chloe stands and smiles and Ben Chambers almost choke on his water. The counsels didn’t know of Chloe and that she was a witch so they just thought she was a regular girl. One thing about the supernatural was same sex relationships was normal and okay in the supernatural world. It was just the dumb humans who made a big fuss about it like they actually ask God his opinion.