13

a/n: warning: v cheesy v soft

Jungkook sat on his bed in the dorms, next to his roommate Yugyeom who lied next to him. He needed to consult someone, his best friend being the best option for him. Jungkook simply had had enough of Taehyung's weird behavior, he kept avoiding him when they were at school, dodging his kisses and not wanting to hold his hand. He began questioning if Taehyung really did love him, why else would he act like this? He ranted to his best friend, feeling conflicted.

"And you're sure he's not cheating on you?"

Jungkook gave him a baffled look, "he's not cheating on me, you ass! Don't say that."

Yugyeom shrugged, saying that it could be a possibility. "Maybe he felt guilty so he's avoiding you."

The other male just shook his head, he wouldn't, he cared about him right? Taehyung wasn't like that, his babyboy wouldn't.

"Kook, just go talk to him. I'm sure he'll have an explanation and sulking yourself in doubt isn't a solution." Yugyeom stated while grabbing himself some clothes and walking off. "I'm gonna shower, you go talk to your boyfriend."

The male was waiting outside Taehyung and Jimin's dorm, he took Yugyeom's advice and texted the male beforehand, saying he was coming over. He waited impatiently and anxiously before the door opened, standing his boyfriend in sweats and a loose white t-shirt.

He gestured for the male to come in with a smile, closing the door after him and sat on the bed next to him.

"So was there a reason you wanted to come over or did you just want to cuddle?" Taehyung chuckled, but his laughter died down as he saw Jungkook looking with a serious expression on his face.

The younger male looked at him, biting his lip before taking a deep breath and taking Taehyung's hands in his.

"Tae, do you not like me?"

The said male furrowed his eyebrows. Did he hear that correctly?

"Kookie, why would you even think that? Of course I like you!"

Jungkook sighed, afraid to ask the next question, afraid of being disappointed, but he needed to know. He really liked Taehyung, a lot. He wasn't prepared to let him go so soon.

"Then why are you always avoiding me? Why are you avoiding holding hands with me or kissing me? Are you ashamed of me or something?" The younger spoke, a hint of sadness clouding his voice.

Taehyung didn't know what to say. Did he really think he was ashamed of him? He leaned forward, raising his hands from Jungkook's grip to cup his cheeks. Taehyung caressed his cheeks softly with his fingers, Jungkook desperately leaning into his touch.

"Of course I'm not ashamed of you, it's just that-" He took a deep breath, "I'm afraid people will judge me and call me weird names and I don't want to be bullied again." Tears started to form in his eyes, his hands slowly sliding off Jungkook's face as he gathered the courage to speak again.

"I don't want to be called fag or being punched around by those people anymore, I just want people to accept me." He finished off while tears made their way to his cheeks, Jungkook being silent and looking at him with such sympathy. Taehyung didn't deserve that, he was one of the most kind humans he knew. Jungkook leaned in, connecting their lips, but not before softly saying; "I accept you and you have nothing to be afraid of with me."

After their shared kiss that lasted a couple minutes, they lied down on the bed, cuddling each other, Jungkook whispering sweet things into his ear while kissing his face.

The younger lay on top of the other male, his hands playing with Taehyung's hair as he kissed his forehead.

"You're accepted."

He planted a soft kiss on his nose.

"You're loved."

The following kiss went to his left cheek.

"You don't have to be afraid."

Another on his right cheek.

"I'll protect you."

He pulled himself down a bit, lowering so he could capture his lips easily.

"You're my beautiful baby boy."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend, such love and care went into his words and kisses, it felt amazing.

After cuddling and Taehyung being his giggly, happy self again, the males decided to play Mario Kart Deluxe and they were getting at it with no mercy.

"Oh I'm so up your ass right now!"

"I'm already nearing the finish line, too bad you-" Jungkook looked at him, but stopped speaking when he realised Taehyung had just driven past him when they were this close to the finish line.

"Ha! Take that Yoshi! My Tanooki Mario totally beat your ass three times in a row." The elder said with triumph while shoving his controller into Jungkook's unamused face.

"Alright princess, calm down. Get some snacks I deserve it."

Taehyung chuckled at the younger while standing up, walking to one of the cupboards and getting some snacks out of it. Meanwhile Jungkook stared at Taehyung's behind, practically fucking him with his eyes. He smirked as he walked up to him, Taehyung being oblivious to his presence.

"Does the T stand for thick? Cause you've got a fine ass."

He grabbed the elder's butt and squeezed it, making the said male drop his snacks with a yelp. He turned around to find a smirking Jungkook, still holding his ass in his hands.

"Do you mind, mister pervert?"

Chuckling deeply, Jungkook held the elder's thighs, making him jump up, arms throwing around his neck as he looked at him with a small smile creeping up.

"You really have no self-control now do you?"

"Not with you."

Taehyung laughed lightly as they connected their lips, Taehyung playing and pulling at Jungkook's hair as the kiss got more heated. After half an hour of tongues clashing together, light hickeys being placed on their necks and saliva joined together, they stopped their make out session because of a knock on the door.

Jungkook sighed deeply and let go of Taehyung, annoyed.

"I swear whoever cockblocks us every time may as well just cut my dick off."

The door opened revealing a bubbly Jimin, hopping to the kitchen to see Taehyung with hickeys covering his neck and hair all over the place.

"So... was he big?"