"Yes-s, Boss." The poor man tries to keep himself from stuttering and I wonder what makes Xander's boxers in the twist now.

"What did I tell you about the flowers?" Xander asks him in low voice and I sigh audibly knowing he will hear me. He looks over his shoulder sharply, giving me his black eyes glaring , daring me. Putting my hands up in surrender, I shrug my shoulders to tell him I am not saying anything.

Giving me one last glare he turns back to Nicholson. I shake my head at him, he is like this since he has decided the day we will get married. Getting annoyed, frustrated and ready to pounce anytime if something goes wrong.

"So....."

"Uh. You said you want them to get delivered today." He says with hesitation.

"And where are they? Why I can't see them?" He asks again in a voice that resemble a parent asking his child why he hasn't done his homework.

" The company had called telling that they need one more day to get them deliver. Because they are running low-" Nicholson's voice cuts off as Xander roars.

"I don't care about their company and their running low on whatever they are!! I wanted those flowers today but they aren't!" Nicholson's shakes in his Boss's wrath, jumping back slightly.

"Xander..." I make my way toward him, whispering his name slowly. Reaching him, I wrap my arms around his back, he stiffens but relaxes immediately.

Looking over his shoulder I peer at the poor soul that is shaking under Xander's shoulder, his eyes flicker down at me and I smile gently and assuringly making him relax a bit.

"Nicholson, you can go now and please make sure, those damn flowers get delivered tomorrow." I joke. He nods quickly before briskly walking away or bolting away. A growl vibrates the body that I have been holding before Xander turns around looking at me with annoyance.

" What?" I ask with innocence, blinking my eyes at him. His lips twitch slightly before he maintains his stern expression again.

"You aren't supposed to do that every time, Lexi!" He growls playfully, snaking his arms around my waist pulling me against his chest.

"Do what?" I try to act clueless about what he is talking about but in truth, I know what he means.

"You are taking advantage of being the Queen! You know they listen to you so you always make them leave to save them from me! What if those flowers won't arrive tomorrow? What will we do then?!" He furrows down at me while I roll my eyes standing on my toes planting a kiss on his cheeks.

"Our marriage is not tomorrow. It is three days later. And we have enough time because I know the speed these damn vampires work at!"

"But-" I cut him off.

"But you love me!" I grin cheekily,saying in a child-like voice. A chuckle escapes his lips as he shakes his head at me with love and amusement clear in his eyes.

"My bad." He sighs before leaning down kissing my forehead as his eyes turn back to their beautiful color.

"Umm.. Alex." A quiet hesitant voice brings me out of my daydreaming, I blink to clear the haze of my mind before focusing back on Laila who is my bridesmaid in a black silk dress that has a slit thigh down showing off her skin.

She is a very beautiful girl indeed with her soft features and petite body. Her makeup is light as compared to mine, consisting of light black eyeshadow and nude lipstick. I just sometimes feel sorry that she has to be here instead of out in the world. She has completed her high school from online classes.