Chapter 7

Edited 

Unknown POV :

I can smell her from even a mile. That's sweet intoxicating Smell of my love. I sigh before making my way in the dark towards Alexandra's residence.

I pause at few distance away from her area. My face features changing into an annoyed expression as I look at the patrols surrounding the residence, pursing my lips. Two guards are standing beneath her window, looking for any suspicious activity that might come from the road. At this thought, I laugh out loud.

I smirk, chuckling at their tactics.

"Like they can stop me from seeing her."

"But that can never be possible even if they are able to see me."

I climb the tree that is few yards away from her window side and look at her window, tilting my head. Of course. 

Window locked, curtains closed. I sigh.

I listen carefully to hear any movement inside her room.  However, all i can feel, is my baby's uneven heart beats. Probably, she is trying to sleep.

In a nano second, I am at her window,picking up the lock. I look down to see the guards still looking around.

How i want to yell 'hey look up, you idiots'  but I restrain myself ,the urge is soo much to ignore so I quickly make my way inside her room before I fall under the temptation.

I turn around and look at the figure, laying innocently on the bed. I breathe in the air, her scent lingering around the air.

I smile, looking at her. She always sleeps on her stomach. My smile turns into a wide grin when I heard her heart beat going frantic and her whole body becoming tensed.

I wonder when will she show her guts and look around to see who is there in her room. I have to wait, she is an unpredictable little human.

I sigh, leaning against the study desk, watching her body with eagle eyes. I can see her every curve but I Want to feel her every curve against me, against my body. My fists clench, it is a very hard task for me, this close to her and not being able to touch.

Throughout the night, I watch her. Eventually, her breathing goes even, her body relaxes. She still loves her sleep even when she has known someone is there, she sleeps like a dead person. I chuckle and move towards the bed.

When I reach her, I lean down and kiss her forehead. After taking a long sniff of her sweet scent ,I move out letting my sleeping beauty have her beauty sleep, I smile at her mere thought.

ALEXANDRA POV:

"He was here last night. I am telling you. I can feel his presence. He was just there. " I told Lary and Jones , pleadingly.

Few hours back when I had woken up, I did an emergency call to them, telling them that he had come again last night. But how could I sleep like that. You stupidyou are going to get yourself killedmy subconscious yells at me at my foolish act.

I sigh, they are not believing me because patrols didn't see anyone. Nothing was there in the cameras that are at the front gate of the building and my window lock is in good state. Fuck my life.

"But how could it be possible , Alexandra. There is still no proof and he didn't even leave a bite mark or anything else." Lary says, gently from beside me.