Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Last chapter!

Diggy

"Dro hasn't been answering my phone calls!" Marqus yelled pacing the floor.

"Whose Dro?" I found myself asking.

"My boss. I had Jacob helping me sell for him. Now Jacob is in trouble and Dro's not helping."

"Shit." I heard Trell say shaking his head.

"I'm real done man. If my bro goes back to prison, Ima kill a bitch! I swear!" Marqus yelled. I saw his girl Brianna sitting in the corner silently crying.

Spin and Maya walked in together looking around.

"Why everybody look so sad?" Spin asked.

"Jacob's going back to prison." Khalil said.

"What?!" I heard Maya yell, covering her mouth in shock.

I shook my head and sighed. This was some shit. Shit always was going down. Jacob had two kids he needed to care for and all of this because of some dumb bitch we told him to leave alone back in the day.

"Dro is working with Lyric!" Brianna suddenly yelled nervously like she's been thinking about saying this for awhile now. We all stared at her, confused and shocked.

"What the fuck? What the fuck did you just say?" Marqus yelled, getting in her face.

"Dro is helping Lyric get Jake in jail."

Arielle

"I thought you were dead!" I screamed.

"Thought bitch!" I looked into the eyes of Twist.

"I wanna go back to Jacob," I mumbled.

"Fuck him, I'm gonna kill him."

"No you're not! He's good to his son!" Ha! He really thought he could kill Jacob?! Jake was crazy as hell in that department. Twist was gonna need hella backup if he wanted to

"I don't give a fuck! Fuck his son!" I slapped Twist in the face, running back just in case he decided to hit me back.

"Fuck you Twist! Fuck you! I wish you were really dead!"

I walked into the back room where my son laid. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his cheek.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I want my daddy."

"I do too."

Lyric

I had left the porch and got my hair done. I felt new and better. I had finally washed away Jacob from my life. I stole his 100 grand again putting into a secret account. I had Dro help me put his house in my name. I had everything.

I pressed charges and that was automatically 5 years in prison for domestic violence. Dro called Jacob's probation officer and told them about all the illegal drugs Jacob sold which I secretly stashed in his room and lambos for evidence, that was 10 more years. 15 years bitch. Get the time you were supposed to do years ago, you can't get yourself out for this one.

Jacob

I sat in this coffee shop out of town, not moving from my seat. I was emotionally drained. The feds were looking for me and I wasn't tryna go back to jail. Lyric was really a bitch. Why I let her fuck me over? I don't fucking know. Lyric always got me. I bet if she apologized and gave me some bomb head, I'd forgive her that quick. It was sad.

I took my phone out my pocket, turning it on. I seen texts from everybody. I ignored them all going straight to Zaria's contact, calling her.

"Jacob oh my gosh are you okay?"

"Yeah Zaria, I'm fine."

"I'm on the next flight there tonight. Please don't go anywhere until I see you."

"I can't promise.... Anything."

"I know, I know. Just... Make me feel better."

"Along as you keep your promise about us getting married, I'm fine."

"I do."

"We good then."

"I love you...."

"I love you more baby, tell Kristen I love her. Remember, I'll always be with y'all. Forever. I have to go."

"Okay, we love you so much. See you soon."

"See you soon." I hung up and stared at the dirty wooden table in this dull coffee shop. It was then, I heard the sirens zooming down the street. I quickly stood up, making eye contact with the waitress behind the counter. Her face told it all. The newspaper on the table, with my face on it. I was wanted. She had told.

See you soon.

Marica

"Who is this bitch texting you??" I screamed at Ty with his phone in my hand.

"You going through my shit again?"

"Answer the question Micheal!" I yelled, using his government name.

"I don't gotta listen to this bullshit." He sat up, snatching his phone out my hand walking out our room.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from yo bitchy insecure ass."

"Excuse me? You're the one texting hoes that you love them!"

"Um... Did you check the contact name?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"It was my cousin. But you wouldn't know that because ya head is too far stuck up ya ass. I'm out." He left me there dumbfounded. I felt stupid.

Zaria

"Do you really have to go see him Zaria?"

"Yes I do!" Chris was driving me and Kristen to the airport.

"He's probably already in prison. He should've never hit a female." My head snatched over to him. How dare he?!

"Who are you to judge? You are the last person I'd think to....." I stopped myself staring out the window.

"Really? You gonna throw that old shit in my face."

"Welp."

"You know what...." We pulled up to the airport, getting out. He helped me carry our suitcases to our terminal.

"You know Zaria, I love you...." Chris started to say. I smiled at him, grabbing his hand. Just like that I wasn't aggravated at him anymore.

"I love you too Chris."

"Soo.. Will you do me the honors..." Chris gulped before getting down on one knee. My face grew red as the whole airport stared at us. Was he really about to.....

"Marry me Zaria."

THE END!!!!

YES THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!