Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Diggy

I was at the park with Tiana, DJ and her son Malcom. Me and Tiana had grew real close. She was fun to be around and for all I knew she was carrying my child. I didn't want to push her away like I did Jetun, I wanted to be really be in my child's life forever.

"Tomorrow is your last day with DJ," Tiana whispered as we sat in the grass watching the boys play. I rubbed her stomach and nodded.

"Yeah..."

"We should do something, family day at the beach or something." She sat up and looked up at me with a big smile on her face. She was so beautiful, if you looked at her, you wouldn't even think she was a stripper.

"Sounds good." I smiled at her.

I dropped Tiana at her house, helping her take a sleeping DJ and Malcom out the car. She kissed them on the foreheads as she placed them in Malcom's bed.

"You staying the night?" She asked me. I nodded at her before taking off my shirt. I followed her into her room and laid back on the bed watching her change. She turned around and smirked.

"Are you watching me... friend?" She said with her eyebrows raised. I laughed at her and motioned for her to come over to me. She bit her lip and jumped in the bed on my chest.

"Aghhhh damn girl, warn somebody." She smacked her lips and hit my chest kissing my chin. I looked down at her, my lips finding its way onto hers. We pulled away staring at each other. I sighed sat up and looked at her.

"I've been thinking..." I started to say. She just glanced at me, waiting for me to continue.

"I don't want you to strip anymore."

"What?" Tiana's face scrunched up in confusion, it was so cute I couldn't help but to smile at her.

"I wanna take care of you, Malcom and our child on the way." She started to smile and I smiled back at her.

"You're a good man." She said and kissed me.

Jacob

I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't recognize the person I saw. I was mad as hell and I knew one thing would ignite my emotions and I would go on a killing spree. I shook my head, walking out the bathroom. Khalil, Marqus and Trell were sitting on my couch.

"You really bout to do this?" Marqus asked me. I nodded and made sure I was ready. They sighed and went outside to the car, Marqus saying little remarks under his breath. I jogged upstairs quickly and looked at Zaria sleeping peacefully in our bed. I kissed her lips gently and pulled the blankets over her body. I stared at her for a minute. "I love you." I whispered and left. If she knew what I was about to do, she would protest but I didn't care. I wasn't about to let somebody get away with this. I climbed into the front seat of my car and turned to the passenger seat to see Marqus staring at me.

"What?!" I yelled at him.

"You about to fuck up everything Jake." I ignored him and started the car. I didn't give a fuck about what he had to say at this point, nothing was stopping me.

"If you don't wanna go through with this, you can get the fuck out." I said simply before shrugging and checking the time on my radio. Marqus shook his head and mumbled under his breath before getting out the car.

"Fuck you!" I shouted at him as he walked back into the house. I didn't need him anyways. Trell got into Marqus's spot and Khalil focused himself on his phone screen. I cussed out in frustration and started up my car. Fuck Marqus, if he wanted to leave that was him. I was gonna do this with him or without.

We reached Jetun's house and I barged the door down, I looked everywhere and I didn't see anyone.

"Fuck!" I shouted to myself, running my hands down my face. I really needed to do this if I wanted to get my head back straight.

"Aye Jacob, look at this." Trell threw a phone at me and surprisingly it didn't have a lock. I smirked as I looked through the contacts and seen Twist's name. I texted him saying to come over to Jetun's. Whoever phone this was had to be close friends with Twist cause he replied an okay quickly. I sat down on the couch watching the door. I wasn't going to live another day knowing the people who hurt Zaria still walked this Earth. I was going to kill Twist, I wasn't little Jacob from 3 years ago who was scared to pull the trigger. The doorknob twisted and I stared at it intently. Trell and Khalil on the sides of me, also looking at it. There was no turning back now.

Zaria

I woke up and looked around for Jacob, he was nowhere around. Panicking lowkey, I grabbed my phone and quickly called him. It kept ringing before I was sent to voicemail. I called 10 more times with the same response. I jumped out of the bed and went downstairs to see Marqus sleep on the couch. I shook him and he opened his eyes.

"Marqus, wheres Jacob?!" He stared at me before sitting up. He rubbed his hand across his face and sighed. The look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know.

"Oh my gosh...." I said. I ran upstairs and got my shoes, phone and keys. The whole time I was shaking and I wasn't thinking straight. Please tell me Jake didn't do anything stupid. I just wanted him to be there to hold me when I woke up.

"Bring me to him. Now!" I shouted at Marqus who cursed under his breath but he still didn't object. I prayed the whole car ride that Jacob was safe. He was all I had and I don't know what I would do without him. Marqus pulled up to Jetun's apartment and my mouth dropped. Jacob's car was parked in front along with Twist's. I quickly ran out the car and banged on Jetun's door. It was quiet inside and that scared at me even more. Marqus came up behind me holding a gun in his hand, he came protected. He pushed me out the way softly and broke the door from the hinges. He walked in first and dropped his gun. I saw the expression on his face and I was scared to look for myself. My instincts brought me into the house and I looked around. Blood was everywhere, but whose blood? I didn't know. I saw three bodies, but whose bodies? I didn't want to know. I started to cry, I didn't want to look at the faces of the dead bodies because if any of them were Jacob's, I don't know how I would cope. Sirens were heard from the outside and I felt Marqus's arms around me. He rocked me back and forth and whispered into my ears that it was gonna be okay. What'd he mean? Did he look at the faces? I just wanted answers. But was I too scared for those answers?

"Zaria..." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Jacob walking into the room. He was covered in blood, a gun in his right hand. He had a blank expression on his face, his dark brown eyes that I loved was now blazed red. I gasped and ran over to him. He hugged me tightly, kissing my lips over and over like this was going to be the last time he kissed me. I heard cops run in and Jacob wiped my tears.

"Don't forget me baby." He said before the cops attacked him. He was put in hand cuffs and taken away, the whole time his eyes never left mine. I fell to ground and my sight was blinded by the tears that had bravely fallen over. And once again, Jacob was taken away from me.