Chapter 40

Jacob

I watched Zaria dance to whatever song was playing on the radio and smiled at her. She was so cute. She couldn't dance for shit, but it was sexy. We pulled up to the tattoo parlor and got out. We both decided to get matching tattoos. I wanted her to know that our love was permanent and forever. I grabbed her hand and we walked in together with my bodyguard Jeff close behind us. "So what we getting today?" The man asked setting up. We told him and I went first. I could handle the pain. When he finished, we took a look at it in the mirror. It was the infinity sign with our initials. I got mine on my chest and Zaria was getting hers on her right shoulder. Zaria smiled and I kissed her on the lips. It was perfect. As she got her tattoo, I held her hand. She winced in pain a few times but I rubbed her hand to make her feel better. Once we were done, she looked at hers and we kissed. "This is perfect Jacob," she smiled. I kissed her and our tongues grazed each others. We pulled away, rubbing our noses together. "You're perfect." "I love you." "I love you too baby."
I wanted to just have a day with me and Zaria having fun, you know, without all the famous shit. I mean it's cool being famous, but sometimes you just need a break. "Do you still play basketball?" Zaria asked me, she licked her ice cream cone as we walked through the park. "Why? You want me to play you?" I joked and she laughed. "Boy I got skills." "Girl you can't play for shit." She pushed my shoulder and I laughed hard at her. She started running and I chased her. We laughed the whole way until we reached a court. She smirked at me and I shook my head, smiling. "All we need is a ball," I said. "There's one over there." She pointed towards a bench. I jogged over to get it and took off my shirt in the process. Zaria admired my body and I pushed her. "Get in the game nigga," I told her and she rolled her eyes. I threw her the ball and she started to dribble. Weak. I stole the ball and made a shot. She kissed her teeth. "Come on, get your head in the game sis." She fake laughed at me and took off her shirt to reveal a red sports bra. My favorite color. I licked my lips and bit down on my bottom one. She stole the ball from me and shot the ball and made it. "Fuck," I shouted. She did a goofy victory dance and I laughed. "Get your hand in the game.... bro." She winked. We played for awhile and of course I won. "You gotta give me a lap dance since I won bae," I told her once we made it to Burger King as I ate her french fries. "Uh nigga, you ain't tell me all that." "Do I have to? Pleaseeee baby." "Hell no." I laughed and stole another fry. "Nigga stop taking my fries, shit." "Sorry babe," I laughed.
"Did you have fun today?" Zaria asked as I pulled up to the house. "Yeah, did you?" I looked over to her as she played in her hair. She nodded and I bit my lip. To be honest, I had the time of my life. Zaria was my first love and the only person I loved. I was just happy to have her back with me. I missed moments like this. "About my lap dance...." She giggled and leaned over in the seat. "Come inside baby," she whispered in my ear before kissing on my neck. Well alright.

Diggy

"Diggy, how do you feel about having your son taken away from you?"
"Diggy, do you know that Zaria and NFL star Cameron Ford are not together anymore?"
"Diggy, Zaria and Jacob are together, they're siblings. How do you feel about that? Is incest wrong?"
"Diggy, why do you cuts all over your face?"
"What's up with that seizure?"
"Diggy, are you a woman beater?"
"Diggy, you're a mini Chris Brown."
"Are you an alcoholic.."

I ignored the paparazzi as I walked into the courtroom. I didn't look at anyone as I walked through and made it to my seat at the front. Today was the court hearing for DJ. Jetun walked in and sat across the room from me. I bit down on my lip, my thoughts were going crazy at the moment. "All rise." I stood and put my hand on the bible, promised and all that shit. It was time. The case started and it was getting heated. My lawyer was good as hell at his job though. "My client, Daniel 'Diggy' Simmons has taken care of his son DJ his whole life. He has a better income than Jetun and can take much better care than her." The judge nodded and I tried to hide my smile. "DJ was hurt multiple times while living in Jetun's house. DJ has been safe in Daniel's home however."
Jetun's judge stood up and objected, "But judge, Daniel Simmons is a man of domestic violence. He beat his last girlfriend, Zaria senseless." I rolled my eyes and squeezed my lips into a fine line. Yeah, they were taking my son. The judge and jury thought about it for awhile and the case would be adjourned next week. DJ came out and I picked him up. "Daddy when am I going home?" "I don't know D, I don't know." He looked sad so I hugged him tighter. "Look don't be sad, you'll come home." "Promise?" "I promise." He put up his pinky and of course I linked it with mines. I kissed his cheek and he tightened his little arms around my neck. I lifted him up some more, supporting him in my arms. "I don't wanna go with mommy or anybody else but you." "You'll be with me, I promise. I love you." "Love you too." The cop came over and got him and I watched them take him out. Tears spilled out my eyes and I slammed my fist on the table in front of me. I turned to see Jetun staring at me with wet eyes. "This is all your fucking fault bitch," I gritted at her. She looked down and back up at me. "Daniel... you think you're the only one hurting, you're not. I'm hurting too. Hard." "Fuck your feelings," I walked away from her but I heard her screaming at me. "Yeah, just run away from your problems like always!" I shook my head and kept walking.

Twist

Arielle handed me a fresh blunt and I took a hit of it. I coughed uncontrollably as I exhaled. I smirked. "When you leaving her?" She asked me. I knew who she was talking about. Jetun. I waited for my coughs to subside before answering. "Whenever the judge says DJ is no longer in her custody." "What are we gonna do with her?" "Nothing, leave her. We did enough with her. But back to Roger, how is he?" "How is he? Nigga you shot his ass!" I laughed and as Arielle lined up the coke and sniffed it up. We barged up in Roger's crib and shot his ass in the legs. "I wanna kill her," She said. I shook my head. "I wanna kill fucking Jacob and Diggy." "Ugh I wanna hurt Zaria too, that stuck up bitch. Everybody's had her stale ass pussy." I laughed and took another hit of my blunt. "So, you gave Roger Marica's number right?" "Yeah, he called her. Probably scared her bitch ass. Roger is so dumb sometimes, I swear." "Well cocaine is a hell of a drug." The door was knocked on and Arielle went to answer it. Shaun. "Wassup Shaun." We dapped each other up and he sat across from me. "Man, me and Jacob got into a fight." "Ugh that bitch nigga. Tell me you got some good licks in." "Yeah.. yeah I did." Jacob probably beat his ass. "Anyways, he back with Zaria." I started coughing and Arielle patted my back. "What the fuck?!" I shouted. "Jacob gon get it...." "Yeah boss, but uh when you want me to do it?" "Friday. Go over to Jacob's, apologize man to man, then do the plan." I told him. Shaun nodded and then he left. Roger down, Jetun down. This was all going too well. I would have Zaria and Arielle would have Jacob in no time.