Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Zaria

"Babe what's wrong? You been quiet all day," Cameron asked with his head in the crook of my neck. I sighed. I was still trying to process the actions of yesterday's birthday party. "It's nothing baby," I kissed him and relaxed myself under his body. "I heard something the other day...." He trailed off. "What?" He lifted his body up, looking me in the eyes. "When you we're.... un conscience that day... Jacob said he loved you and that y'all needed to stop hiding your feelings.... You feeling him babe? What's the story behind that?" I took a deep breath, I knew this day was gonna come and to be honest I'm glad it came. I haven't talked to Jacob since the day we had sex and I felt really bad about it. But I was in a relationship that wasn't helping at all. I didn't love Cameron, at all. I loved Jacob. My heart was with Jacob, my body was with Jacob, yet I was with Cameron. "Look Cam, me and Jacob love each other. In ways we never loved anyone else. I love him more than I love life itself and I don't think that'll ever change." I turned to face him, trying to read him. "You love me Zaria?" "What?" "Do you love me?" No. "Uh..." He got up from the bed, causing me to sit up. "Cam, where are you going?! What the hell?" "Zaria you don't love me. You lied to me. I asked if you and Jacob ever had anything, you said y'all only kissed. Fucking liar. I know y'all probably fucked before. When was the last time?!" I started to feel the tears surface and I gripped the sheets. I couldn't lie to him. He was a good man. "Last week...." I whispered. "Get out," He gritted. "No Cameron... stop baby. Please." "Zaria I can't lay with someone who cheated on me. I love you. You don't love me." I jumped up and grabbed his shirt. "I do love you, Cameron baby I do." "Stop lying to me." "I do, baby.... Please... Don't leave me again." I fell to my knees and cried holding on to his shorts. He bent down and kissed me before starting to pack my stuff. "You pushed me away." I finally said and he turned to look at me. "What?" He asked. "You're pushing me away, you want me to love you but you keep pushing me away. Hurting me and expecting me to just pick up the pieces that are broken. I'm only human Cam." I put on my clothes and I knew he was staring at me. "Cameron you know who I'm gonna run to, right?" He nodded and I nodded too. "Bye Zaria, nice loving you." "Bye Cam." I muttered. I picked up my bags and tried to hide in my tears as he helped me downstairs. I pulled out my phone from my bag and looked in my contacts. I called Marica, voicemail. My mom, voicemail. Jacob, voicemail. I saw a number that was never used. Chris's. I took a deep breath and pressed it, holding the phone to my ear and biting my lip. "Hello? Zaria?" I smiled at the sound of his voice. "Chris.. Um hey, can you do me a favor?"

Jacob

I got out the shower and checked my phone. Hoes, hoes, work, dad, hoes, work, friends, hoes, Zaria. I stopped there and saw she had just called me. I called her back wondering why she even called in the first place. Did she want another round? I chuckled at the thought but then my head went deeper. Was she in trouble? Hurting herself? Did Cameron do something? Diggy? She better answer this god damn phone. "Hello?" "Zaria, uh what's up? Why you call? You good?" "Yeah... I just needed you to pick me up but I got somebody else to do it so.." "Oh, well my bad." "It's all good." "Oh so why you needed to picked up? Where you was?" "Me and... Cameron broke up." I silently thanked God. "Oh shit, what happened?" "We broke up because of you, Jake." "Me? What the fuck? Why?" "It's a long story. Look I'm tired and I just got to my friend's house, let me rest." "Who? Marica? Let me come get you." "No Jacob, I'm good don't worry." "Let me come get you, you can stay here. Watch movies, cuddle and I'll cook you breakfast and sing you to sleep like always. Please." "Chris stop..." She said to somebody else. I looked at my phone and brought it back to my ear. Chris what the fuck? "What the hell?!" "Jacob.... Um... Uh look I gotta go. Love you." "Zaria who that?" I heard in the background. That was a very familiar voice. Chris Brown. She hung up before I could ask anymore questions. Why would she call Chris to come get her and why would he? Why was he in ATL and why was he helping my sister? He probably wanted some, that's all he ever wants to be honest. So Zaria and Chris? Her money hungry ass. I sighed and just let it go. Zaria and I weren't getting together any time soon.

Diggy

"Bro, that gash on your forehead looks infected. You forever getting hurt." Spin pointed to the huge gash Twist left on my face. "Man whatever. I got court in a few days and I can't go up there looking like I was just in war." He laughed and fixed himself another drink. I was just chilling at home with Khalil and Spin while DJ was upstairs sleep. My phone started to ring and I searched around me for it. Khalil threw it to me and I nodded at him. "Who this number?" "It ain't programed?" Spin asked and I shook my head. Who the hell was calling me? "Hello?" "Is this Diggy?" "Uh... who this?" "Tiana." I searched my memory for a Tiana but I didn't remember anything. "Who?" I asked again. "The stripper you brought him a few weeks back. My name was Hennessy. We fucked at your house." Oh the one Spin was telling me about. "How you get my number? Fuck you want?" "I got it because you gave it to me before you left. Nigga I'm 3 weeks pregnant." "Okay? Why are you telling me? Look, I don't even know you..." "It's yours. Your drunk ass didn't pull out." "Wh.. What?" "I'm pregnant with your fucking baby." "Hell nah, bitch you better get a DNA test, I'm not falling for that shit." "You know what, you're pathetic." "And you're a hoe." With that I hung up. I looked up to see Spin and Khalil looking at me confused. "Hennessy from strip club trying to say she pregnant with my baby." "Awww shit." Khalil said. Thanks for helping. "Damn bro, you fucked," Spin shook his head. Ugh, so much for brothers. "I know for a fact it's not mine. She just want my money, that's all." "You better hope it's not. Strippers will take every fucking thing you own." I shook my head and blocked her number on my phone. "I'm gonna go crash upstairs y'all, me and DJ got a long day tomorrow." I dapped them up and headed up my stairs.