Chapter 66

1 month later

Zaria

We were in Atlanta and today was Kris and Crys's birthday party. Today was Crys's 7th birthday and next week was Kris's. I watched as Chris placed the twin cakes on the counter in my mom's house. The whole party was in the backyard. It hadn't started yet but we were just making sure the kids had fun. My mom and Marica's mom were in the kitchen in charge of the food.
"Come on babe," Chris said taking my hand leading me to the living room where the men where. Jacob's dad, Ty, Mijo, Red and Marqus sat and watched the football game that was playing. I sat in Chris's lap as he played in my hair and watched the game. Marica walked through the living room and stood in front of the TV.
"Move bitch!" I jokingly yelled at her. She stuck her tongue at me and walked over to Ty and kissed him. I smiled at the sight. They were planning their wedding to be in a few months. Of course I was the maid of honor and Chris was the best man. It was cute if you ask me. Crys and Kris were somewhere outside playing.

---

"Babe the door!" I yelled to Chris as I cleaned up my old friend from school's daughter's face. The place was getting packed with children and I was honestly growing tired. I was pregnant and my baby bump was showing. This baby was not letting me have fun at all.
The doorbell rang again indicating Chris didn't get the door, I sighed making my pregnant ass way to the door. I opened to see Jacob with Landon and Lyric. I rolled my eyes and let them in. Jacob handed me a present and I took it as he let Landon go play. Jacob didn't say a word to me as he went to go find Kris, I guess. Lyric sat there awkwardly. Why did he bring this hoe?
"Uh, you can go sit in the backyard." I suggested towards her. She looked up at me.
"I'll go in the living room."
"Oh hell no, backyard bitch." She rolled her eyes and went to the backyard. No way was she going to the living room with all those men. I do not trust her hoe ass. I turned my head to see Khloe and Marica laughing at me.
"What?" I asked sitting down, resting.
"Nothing girl, I don't trust that hoe either." Khloe said eating a chicken wing.
"Right?! Why did he even bring her?"
"I don't know, you know Jacob dumb girl." Marica laughed. I shook my head and stole a wing off Khloe's plate. Fuck Lyric and Jacob, this was the girls' day.

Jacob

"Daddy I want more juice!" Landon told me.
"Aight little man." He followed me into the kitchen where I got him another drink.
"Here." He drunk it and I leaned against the counter. I looked around the kitchen and sighed. Damn I haven't been at my parent's house in so long, I fucking missed it. Being here kept me so sane. I watched as Zaria's mom walked in and helped clean Landon up.
"He looks just like you." She said.
"Yeah, he something else..." I said. She smiled and I walked back out to go find Kris. I hadn't really spent time with my baby girl today, I was too busy with Landon. She spotted me while she was jumping in the jumper thing. She quickly crawled her way out and ran over to me.
"Dadddyy!" She squealed.
"Wassup baby girl." I squeezed her little body as I hugged her, giving her a kiss on her face. "You having fun?" She nodded and I gave her another kiss. I swear, this little girl is the only reason I fucking breathe.
"Is Land here?" I nodded and her face lit up. Her and Landon were great together, they played together all the time. Like they didn't even know they were brother and sister, they was just friends. I liked that.
After playing with Landon and Kris around, I went to the living room. I was wore out to be honest. I looked around and practically saw everybody sitting down around the TV. My dad, Tyga, Chris, Diggy, Spin, Roger, Khalil, Marqus, Trell, and Cameron.... The fuck that nigga here for? I also noticed some other niggas I ain't know or care to know. I sat next to Khalil and quickly put my attention on the football game. Hopefully none of these niggas start some shit, I'm here for my daughter and that's fucking it!

---

"Daddy!" I heard Landon say as he walked into the room over to me.
"Sup?" I asked.
"I was looking for you..." He said then yawned. I laughed and put him in my lap.
"Go yo ass to sleep little man." He closed his eyes and I looked up to see some nigga staring at me. Who the fuck is he?
"Is there a problem?" I gritted at him.
He laughed darkly and shook his head.
"Nah man..." I shook my head as well, this nigga done rubbed me the wrong way. I met my gaze with Marqus. He could tell I was irritated.
Once Landon fell asleep, I got up and brought him upstairs to my old room to lay him down. Once I came back downstairs, I seen Zaria standing there. She looked so damn good. I was pissed as fuck, livid that she was pregnant but I still wouldn't mind fucking her bad ass. I licked my lips looking at her.
"Why you looking at me Jake?" She said with full attitude.
"Ain't nobody lookin at ya ass, you ain't all that!" She rolled her eyes at me.
"Whatever boy." I laughed and licked my lips at her, walking closer to her.
"You look sexy," I whispered in her ear. I could just feel the chills going up her spine. I smirked at how I could still do that to her.
"Zaria, lets cut the cake!" She pushed me away from her and there was Chris looking at us, his eyebrows raised. I smiled widely, biting down on my bottom lip. How you feelin', bitch?
"Baby, come on." Zaria said grabbing his hand. He mugged me hard before walking away with her. I rolled my eyes and went back into the living room. They ain't shit.

Diggy

Darrion and DJ was having a good time at this party, Marica was engaged, Zaria was pregnant and Jacob had another son. Welp shit happens in two months.
"How ya feeling about the whole engagement?" I asked Roger as we sat in the backyard
"I mean, she's happy. I had my time to make her happy, I failed her. He picked her back up. I'm actually happy for her."
"That's good bro. I wish I could be like that. It still hurts to this day to see Zaria with other people. Cameron, Jacob, this Chris nigga... Hurts like shit."
"No offense bro, but you need to leave Zaria alone. Y'all haven't dated in what? 7 or 8 years? Time to move on." I sighed and bit into my cake. Fuck moving on, I wanted Zaria. I just wanted to feel her one more time. Her lips, her sex. Just one more time and I'll be able to move on. For good. Could I do that? Could I? My phone started to ring and I picked it up, excusing myself to go back inside the house.
"Hello?"
"Diggy, you answered."
"Jetun, why you still calling me?"
"I'm at your house, why aren't you here?"
"I'm minding my damn business."
"Look, I just want to see DJ. Is that too much to ask for?" I rolled my eyes and I locked myself in the bathroom.
"Uh yes. Way tooo much. DJ don't wanna see you. What else do you want?" It got quiet and I could hear faint sobs. I know this girl ain't crying.
"Jetun..."
"No Daniel, I understand. I'll never see my son again. I'm sorry. I just wanted to be loved and the only person who ever loved me was DJ and now I can't even see him. I'm fine. I'm good. I promise. Just forget all about me... I'll never call you, never talk to you, you'll never see me again. Bye."
"Jetun... Look.. Don't..-" she hung up. I nibbled on my bottom lip as I thought about everything she said. I loved Jetun, I did. I cared for her and I loved her enough to make sure she was safe. I probably treated her differently but I had love for Jetun. What did she mean never see her again? I was really hoping she didn't go out and do anything drastic.

Just forget all about me... I'll never call you, never talk to you, you'll never see me again. Bye

Sorry for the wait! I finished writing the whole story and even started on a sequel! Leave feedback and I will give you the rest of Big Brother! Thanks for the love!