Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Diggy

A studio. Damn I haven't been in one in forever. Forgot what it felt like. I wanted to get back into rapping but my heart just wasn't all the way there like it used to be. I took DJ and we went to visit Darrion.
"How ya feeling bud?" I asked Darrion as he sat in the hospital bed. The doctor's still had to wait to let him out. And once again, Tiana wasn't here with her son. Sad. I wonder where Malcom was?
"I feel much better."
"Good." I petted his head and kissed his forehead. Him and DJ chatted about random stuff and I sat there just going through my phone. I was on Twitter. My fans were amazing. They stuck with me through everything. A kid, the Zaria incident, everything. I tweeted a few of them and tweeted about my comeback. They seemed happy. It was amazing that I still had fans over the years. Jacob's fanbase was still large as well.
I drove over to my house after awhile, DJ had school in a week and I knew I was gonna be responsible in taking Darrion to school, Tiana would probably forget. I really wanted to know where Malcom was staying.
The front doorbell rung as soon as I drifting asleep. I cursed under my breath and threw on some basketball shorts as I ran down the steps to the door.
"Fuck y'all wa-" I opened the door to see Tiana. "Oh."
"Um.... why am I getting calls from ya lawyers that you tryna take Darrion away from me?"
"Cause I am."
"What makes you think I'm not fit enough to take care of him on my own? Hes not even yours!" I bit down on my tongue, what is the point of her throwing the fact she played me in my face?
"Bitch get up off my property before I call the police." I looked her up and down in disgust as she shook her head and kicked my door in the process of me closing it.
"You can't take my son! I'm his mother!"
"He's in the fucking hospital and you haven't even went to see him once! What the fuck kinda mother are you?" Tears streamed down her cheeks and I felt a pinch at my heart for her, but my anger overfilled that and I rolled my eyes.
"Help me Dan... Help me better myself." She stretched out her arm for me to take. I nudged her off and started to close the door again.
"Do it on your own." I closed the door, locked it, took a deep breath and went back to my bed.
We don't love these hoes.

Jacob

Zaria and Chris landed in Atlanta about 20 minutes ago and they should be here any second now to get Kris. I had all her bags packed by the door and Arielle fixed her hair a little for me cause I don't know shit about that. She was all set to go.
I kissed her on the cheek as she giggled and ran off to go play with Landon. They really bonded, it was cute. They didn't even know they were brother and sister. My DNA test came in and of course it was positive. I couldn't deny Landon even if I tried, he looked like me a little.
Lyric had been staying with me for awhile, usually she had been at home by now but for some reason I've kept her around. She was starting to get way too clingy though.
I started from living in a cell by myself to now living with about 4 other people.
Brianna and Lyric were getting to be real close friends so of course she was forever over, and whenever she was over here so was Marqus to keep me company. Arielle and Lyric still bickered every chance they got and Arielle always won the argument. Lyric was so dumb sometimes but I wouldn't tell her that. Don't feel like hearing her cry.
"Daddy get the door!" Kris screamed as she ran to it. She was going crazy over seeing Zaria and Chris again. Once again, I felt a little bit of jealousy towards Chris for knowing my daughter better than I did. I went with Kris to the door, Landon behind us as I opened the door.
"Hey," Zaria said staring at Landon as I let them in. She bent down to hug and kiss Kris and Chris picked her up. Damn we need to stop doing that.
Landon went to get sit on the couch and I followed suit. I had gotten his curls to look at least a little better and a lot like mine. He looked exactly like me now. Zaria and Chris sat down to relax. They were staying for awhile because their flight wasn't to leave until night.
"Zaria.... can we talk?" I said. She nodded, looking at me. I looked over at Chris who also had his attention on me.
"Well uh..... I saw Arielle the other day...."
"Oh my god! Jacob! Tell me nothing happened! Is she in jail? Did you hurt her? Wheres Twi-"
"Ok chill Zaria. Arielle's fine. Shaun's... I don't know. Twist's dead."
"You killed Twist?..."
"Well yeah, six years ago..." I winced at the memory. It still killed me inside the guilt of being a murderer. I tried to not think about it as much.
"Where's Arielle then?"
"Well at first.... When I first seen her I wanted to beat her ass but then... She told me about her son-"
"Son?!" Zaria looked so confused.
"Don't interrupt. That boy over there with Kristen, his name is Landon. She's Arielle's son. My son." And right there, I regretted saying anything.
Chris had an amused expression on his face, great. Lyric had just walked in the room, half naked. To make things even better, Arielle walked in, on the phone. And Zaria looked so hurt and angry. Ugh kill me.
"You fucking bitch!" Zaria screamed jumping off the couch and lunging for Arielle's face. Once she got a hold of her, Zaria went ham on Arielle.
I had to hang up her phone for her before whoever it was heard her cries and pleas for help. Damn. Blood was splattering around. Landon and Kristen was crying so I made eye contact with Chris and we broke them up.
"You ruined my life, you jealous back stabbing bitch!" Zaria yelled, tears falling from her eyes.
"I'm sorry Zaria I'm sorry!" Arielle cried, the blood from her mouth covering her voice.
"And you..." Zaria looked over at me. I could sense the hurt. "Your baby? When did you fuck Arielle?" Uh......
"The day you went.... missing. She came over and-"
"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! I fucking hate you so much!" Zaria screamed punching me in the chest. Damn, she could punch. I'll let it slide though.
"Zaria I'm sooo sorry baby." I noticed Chris's jaw clench, fuck him.
"No fuck you, you're a backstabber too. And what the FUCK are you smiling at? You rebound pussy having ass bitch!" Zaria told Lyric. Lyric's smirk was now replaced with a shocked expression than to an angry one.
"Zaria please leave. It's obvious you were being played this wholeee time. Go head with yo little boyfriend and ya kid and leave." Lyric said. This had nothing to do with her, why was she even speaking?
"Lyric shut the fuck up!" I gritted through my teeth. She rolled her eyes and I went to hug and kiss Kris goodbye. Chris took Zaria and Kris out and I punched the wall.
"Fuckkkk!" I screamed.
I need to stop loving these hoes.

Zaria

I did not want to be stressed and getting to fights when I was pregnant. Chris brought me to the hotel to sleep and relax this stress of and he brought Kris out. I was honestly tired.
I wanted to tell Jacob about the baby on the way and see how excited he'd be for me, but instead my plans took a turn.
Arielle was alive and prancing around Jacob's house with his son and Lyric was acting like she was his wife or something. Last time I checked, I came before both of them. I was Jacob's first love and I'm sure he didn't love neither one of them.
Call me jealous, shit I don't care. I'm stingy when it comes to Jacob and these bitches are really testing my patience.
After my nap, I took a quick shower and left the hotel. I wanted to go out and chill in Atlanta. I really missed it here but I was always here now that Jacob was out of prison.
I went to the bowling alley that we used to always go to when we were kids. Me.. Marica.. Arielle.. Jacob.. Diggy.. Spin.. Roger.. When things were good. When the only worries I had was people finding out that I was fucking my stepbrother.
I sat down on a bench watching all the teenagers bowl and laugh with each other. That used to me. Happy and carefree. Here I am, grown. Dating Chris fucking Brown. Had a beautiful daughter with Jacob fucking Latimore and I was still depressed. Millions would kill to be in my position. But I would kill to leave this life.
"Having fun?" I heard a familiar voice say to me. Cameron sat down on the bench next to me and smiled. I smiled back up at him, giving him a heartfelt hug.
"Hey Cam!"
"Sup."
"What you doin here?" I asked.
"Ya know, bowling. That's what a bowling alley is for..." He laughed a little and I joined him.
"My bad, I'm kinda depressed right now."
"What's up? Talk to me."
"Nah, you probably don't wanna hear my shit."
"I do. Talk to me. I miss you Zaria, it's been years. We were friends before we dated. I'll listen to your problems."
"Ok, well... I just found out the love of my life has another kid with somebody that tried to kill me." I looked over at Cam who had a confused expression on his face which I laughed at.
"Well Zaria... I know you're talking about Jacob. It's time you leave Jacob alone. You missed out on so many good relationships because of him. If you really love Chris like you say you do, you wouldn't let shit Jacob does or did get to you. He may be the father of your child, but that's all he should be. Be there for your new man, not your old man." I met his gaze and then hugged him again.
"Thanks Cammy!"
"Welcome boo." I kissed his cheek and helped him as we started to play a game for bowling. It was nice to be happy again.
He was right, I did miss out on so many good relationships because I was so head over heels over Jacob. I shouldn't let Chris and I end up like Cam and I did. Cameron and I really needed to work on our friendship. He was so sweet.

Marica

After Zaria called and told me all that shit that went down, I just laughed. Jacob was so fucking stupid. He has that hoe Lyric walking around like she's somebody special and Arielle with his damn son. He forever fucked around on Zaria when he was at his most vulnerable.
Crystal's birthday was so close and we usually did joint parties with Kristen since their birthdays were only 2 weeks apart and they were both super close to each other. The party was of course in Atlanta and my mother wanted to move back there as well, she figured Roger wasn't much of a threat anymore and she missed all of her family and friends or whatever. Of course, I agreed.
We were moving back in a few days which meant no more spending tons of dollars flying back and forth. Zaria might have the money but I do not.
Crys was excited knowing she'd get to spend more time with her dad. My phone ringing interrupted the reruns of Jerry Springer on my TV.
"Hello?" I asked annoyed.
"Babe..." Oh, Ty.
"What Ty?!"
"Damn, you're still mad at me."
"Uh duh! Fuck kinda question is that? You fucked another bitch! Of course I'm mad!"
"Okay and you should be mad. But look, I'm mad too Rica. You kissed somebody else. And the fact its the love of your fucking life. And the man who hurt you more than anyone else. How do you think I feel? You're so fucking stupid and selfish. Why do I even waste my time on yo dumbass?" I sat there dumbfounded, Ty never spoke to me that way. Usually I'd be on his ass, but I kinda deserved it.
"When you coming back to Miami?" Was the only thing my mouth could even form.
"I'll be there in the morning to help y'all pack."
"Okay."
"Rica."
"Hm?"
"I love you baby." I smiled a little.
"I love you too Michael." I never called him by his real name, nobody did. But it just felt right.
"Alright girl chill with the government names." He chuckled and I laughed with him.
"Bye Ty."
"Bye babe, I'll call you tonight. Give Crystal a kiss for me and quit being so damn stubborn." And then he hung up. I smirked at myself, I had a really good man. I needed to leave Roger alone and worry about myself and my family.